Lesson 3 Inbox: Turn in Homework Here

Class led by Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot

Moderator: Fumbly

Fumbly
Oakshaft 79

Lesson 3 Inbox: Turn in Homework Here

Post by Fumbly »

PLEASE NOTE: Beginning this month, you should be writing your story (if you haven’t already begun). Therefore, you will notice the homework load gradually diminishing to dedicate as much time as possible to your writing. With this in mind, November is the last month you will see Extra Credit Assignments (all of which are due on December 31). You will, however, still be able to earn Extra Participation Credit through January.

Please reply to this thread to turn in your Lesson 3 homework and extra credit. Should you prefer to email your work, you may do so at: owl@sollarna.com

IMPORTANT: Emailed assignments must include your HOL name. The subject line should state the assignment number.

Assignment #3 (required) – Beginnings
Worth 30 House Points
Due November 30

1) As described in Lesson 3, fill out a Character Worksheet for a main character. Alternately, you can jot down the details in a format of your preference, including longhand. If you print the worksheet, you will need to scan or photograph it. You may also type the content of your worksheet in a post or email. (10 points)

2) Fill out a chapter outline for two or three chapters, in a format similar to J.K. Rowling’s format. Remember, you are not obligated to use all the ideas you include on your outline. If you printed or hand-wrote your outline (the method I use!), then you may need to either scan or photograph it, then email it to me. Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties while turning in this assignment. (10 points)

3) Fill out (as much as you can) and “sign” Eva Deverell’s “Licence to Write” (pdf). Instead of printing, you may also type the answers in a post or email. (10 points)

Extra Credit #3 – Keep Going!
Worth 30 House Points
Due December 31

Please choose a combination from the following options that adds up to 30 points. (There are 75 points-worth from which you may choose.) :

1) Share your first chapter. (30 points)

2) Outline three more chapters (bringing you to Chapter 5 in your story). If you print the ouline, you will need to scan or photograph it. You may also type the content of the outline in a post or email. (15 points)

3) Fill out three more character worksheets for three more characters. If you print the worksheets, you will need to scan or photograph them. You may also type the content of your worksheets in a post or email. (15 points)

4) Fill out three worksheets of your choice, listed in the Chapter 3 Resources. If you print the worksheets, you will need to scan or photograph them. You may also type the content of your worksheets in a post or email. (15 points)

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you encounter difficulties completing or turning in your homework assignments.
Former (for those who don't know or remember me):
Hufflepuff HoH & HO High Cheese Muffin. Professor of Wandmaking, Runes & Charms.
Current:
Herder of nerds & chickens. Web designer, author, historian & artist.
HOL Professor of Write Your World.

Return to “Write Your World”