Welcome to Astronomy

Class led by Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Welcome to Astronomy

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:29 am

Hello, and welcome to Astronomy Class! A little about me, my name is Prof. Rorey Padfoot and I am the Hufflepuff Co-Head of House. This is my 14th year at HOL and I am a super proud Hufflepuff! Astronomy was one of the first classes I created to teach here, so I hope you enjoy it.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the other class members here and tell us what other classes you have decided to take and why you chose Astronomy. :)
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Re: Welcome to Astronomy

Post by Vanessa Tilley » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:35 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well and are excited about the new year!

My name is Vanessa but everyone calls me Nessa. I am a third year Ravenclaw Prefect, student teacher, and co-head of the Art Department. I have always loved Astronomy since I was younger. My mom went back to college to get her Bachelors Degree and took an astronomy class so I often was able to sneak into the fun classes like when they did laser shows at the planetarium and other good stuff like that. My dad got a telescope and the rest is history. I was lucky enough to marry a guy who also loves astronomy and we often watch meteor shows together and just look up at the night sky and point out constellations.

Along with Astronomy, I decided to sign up for How to Role Play, Survival, Magical Numbers, and The World of Fiction. I look forward to getting to know more of you better and I hope you enjoy the class with me!

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:
Narcissus Delmenia
No broom

Post by Narcissus Delmenia » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello! i'm Narcissus, but feel free to refer to me as Cissy for short, i'm a first year Gryffindor, and of course I signed up for Astronomy when i found out it's available! i also signed up for Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Unforgivable Curses and of course HOL 101, as it is mandatory for new comers. hope we all have a fun year!
Mae Flowers
No broom

Post by Mae Flowers » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:08 am

Hello all! My name is Mae and I am a first-year Hufflepuff. I am over-the-moon (haha) to be taking Astronomy! I have always found it absolutely fascinating. I am also taking Care of Magical Creatures, HOL 101, Herbology, and Languages 101.

Return to “Astronomy”