Welcome New Students!

Class led by Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Moderator: Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Bonnie Paterson
No broom

Re: Welcome New Students!

Post by Bonnie Paterson »

Hi, my name is Bonnie Paterson. I am from the U.S., California specifically. My favorite color is blue and I love learning new things, which makes sense since I am in Ravenclaw House. I am a 1st year. Three things that I would need are a comfortable pair of shoes, a lot of gold, and a wand.
Eudora Mandrake
No broom

Post by Eudora Mandrake »

Prof. Rorey Padfoot wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:15 pm Hello, and welcome to A Visit to Diagon Alley! If you can't tell by the title, this class will be taking a tour of Diagon Alley, perfect for the start of a new term at Hogwarts. A little about me, my name is Prof. Rorey Padfoot and I just moved into my spacious new room in the Ravenclaw house, so far I just adore it. This is my 15th year at HOL! I hope you enjoy the tour and make sure to bring some money so you can grab some fun stuff.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the other class members here and tell us what other classes you have decided to take and why you chose A Visit to Diagon Alley.

This is the thread you will write your Extra Fun Part 1.
Hi
My name is Eudora Mandrake and this is my first year at Hogwarts. I love to read fantasy books, play board games and sing, the sad thing is that i am very bad at singing...
The things I think are required for my first year at Hogwarts are :
- A wand
- a picture of my family so I can bring them a little bit to Hogwarts with me
- a pet to tell all my deepest secrets to :P
Rosie Kim
No broom

Post by Rosie Kim »

Hello everyone! I am Rosie Kim and I am muggle-born. I didn't know about the existence of magic before I received the acceptance letter from Hogwarts so please guide me. Anyways, the three things that I think I would need in my first day in Hogwarts would a wand, of course, a broomstick, and a fashionable new scarf.
Josie Potter
No broom

Post by Josie Potter »

Hi everyone! my name is Josie Potter and mom has been reading the books to me ever since I was 6! I love candles and pizzia. 3 things I would need on my first day is a wand of course, a cauldron, and a bit of liquid luck!

Return to “A Visit to Diagon Alley”