Welcome New Students

Class led by Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Arya Howe
No broom

Re: Welcome New Students

Post by Arya Howe » Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Hey! My name is Arya Howe and I am a first year Slytherin.

I am currently taking the following classes: A Visit to Diagon Alley, Care of Magical Creatures, and HOL 101.

As a first year, I would need some items that most other students already have. I would need a wand, books that are required by my courses, a standard pewter cauldron, new robes, and a pet cat to keep me company.
Amy Jones
No broom

Post by Amy Jones » Sun May 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi!

My name is Amy Jones and i'm a first year Slytherin. I absoloutley LOVE Herbology.
The Three Things I will need for Hogwarts is:
  • All of my plant friends
    Textbooks
    My Slytherin Jeweler
Fara Sylvari
No broom

Introduce Myself- Fara Sylvari

Post by Fara Sylvari » Mon May 06, 2019 1:28 am

Hello!
My name is Fara Sylvari and I am a first year Slytherin.
A bit on my background: I was raised in a muggle household since I was adopted, however, I know I do have some wizardry heritage since I am a parselmouth. I have long, white hair and am quite shy (I would much rather read than engage in conversation). I also have an awful fear of heights, which is not a fantastic trait for riding a broomstick. For the three things I think I should being with me to Hogwarts is definitely my cat, Simon and pink pygmy puff, Perry. I also would bring a quill and ink set since writing in pencil is quite boring. Lastly, I would bring with me a whole trunk full of Fizzing Whizzbees and Acid Pops since Honeydukes makes the best studying sweets ever!

See you guys around Hogwarts! :D
F. Sylvari
Erika Hart
No broom

Post by Erika Hart » Mon May 06, 2019 5:14 am

Hi there everyone!

My name's Erika Hart and it's a real pleasure to meet you all! I love learning about magic and creatures, so becoming apart of HOL was amazing! The three things I think I would need on my first day at Hogwarts would probably be, a quill and parchment (hopefully this counts as one thing! If not, I'll just exclude it) my wand, my pet and a lucky charm! The wand is for practising magic (of course) and my pet to keep me company (in case making friends didn't work out great on the first day) and my lucky charm to protect me! (Or at least, help me feel like I'll be protected before I can protect myself.)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Erika
Sarah Hucklebee
No broom

Post by Sarah Hucklebee » Mon May 13, 2019 2:20 am

Hi,

Not sure if this is where I am suppose to put my introduction.But my name is Sarah.
First year here, I would need to bring a bag with me, because my balance isn't the best
and I would for sure drop things.My second item I would need with me would be an extra
set of cloaks; as I said I'm kind of clumsy and if I tear my cloak, I wouldn't have the means
to fix it, so best to be prepared and of course my third would be extra notebooks and pencils
for taking notes.I tend to ramble on when note taking, so can't have too many of those.
Aka Askiithee
No broom

Post by Aka Askiithee » Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 am

Hello, my name is Aka Askiithee, and I am a first year Gryffindor! I love drawing, hiking, and cooking!

I am currently enrolled in A visit to Diagon Alley, Herbology, HOL 101 and Puzzles 101. Three things I will need for Hogwarts are my textbooks, my wand, and my sketchbook! I look forward to learning and meeting you guys while we explore Diagon Alley!
Aurora Flame
No broom

Post by Aurora Flame » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Aurora Flame and a 1st year Hufflepuff. I love to read, bbq, and have movie and game nights. This semester I took some awesome classes: A Visit to Diagon Alley, Puzzles 101, HOL 101, Care of Magical Creatures, and The Battle of Hogwarts. For my first year at Hogwarts I would bring all the required items and a few extra things from home. I would bring some photos of family and friends for when I'm really missing them. I definitely need my 2 favorite books so I can read them again for the hundredth time. I'm a huge note taker so I would also bring some really cute notebooks and my collection of POP Funko pens (they all have different cute toppers).
Dexter York
No broom

Post by Dexter York » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:59 am

Hello. I’m Dexter York, a Slytherin, a pure blood, a great wizard, and a future overlord. You can meet me in HOL IRC and we can talk about anything you want. I prefer real time communication. While visiting Diagon Alley I intend to purchase various books, supplies, and an owl. If you want to pull pranks, meet me in the Dungeons.

Return to “A Visit to Diagon Alley”