Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Class led by Amanda Summers
Amanda Summers
No broom

Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Amanda Summers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 pm

My name is Amanda Summers I am your student teacher here at HOL I have been around since 2005 and currently a seventh year, took a few years off and been in and out due to real life demands.

In real life I am a mother of 2 beautiful children, I live in California, my life is demanding and busy but challenging myself to running this course again I am excited to take the journey again. I miss teaching at HOL. When I am not working my job is at home with my kids, husband and life demands, my hobbies include cooking, reading, beaches, hitting the gym, etc.. If you have any questions I am always here to answer and be of help feel free to reach out.
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Re: Introductions ( Earn 5 points)

Post by Katelin Ross » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Katelin Ross, and I will be your class assistant this year. Amanda and I have been tag teaming Auror Training now for several years, and we are here to help you succeed and pass this class. I am a recent graduate of HOL, and I am enjoying being a post graduate, finally. I have been around HOL since 2006, and I look forward to seeing what the 2018/2019 school year brings us! You can find me on IRC under the nicknames of Katelin, Mazur, or Erin if you have any questions. Good luck everyone.

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
Odessa Love
No broom

Re: Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Odessa Love » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Hi, I'm Odessa. I am an all A student who loves to read and do math. I am a second-year and love it here on hol.
I love to camp, hike, play outside, and so much more. I am just now finishing the third Harry Potter book and am going to read the Hunger Games after I finish that series. That is all about me! Thanks for reading!!!! :D
Eliza Mary Jones
No broom

Re: Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Eliza Mary Jones » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Helloooo! I am Eliza Mary Jones! I am a PROUD Hufflepuff! I took this class last term but didn't finish it, so HERE I AM! :D :D :D Anyways, I love to read, act, and sing, and you probably will see me up on the Silver Screen one day! Harry Potter is my favorite book series, and I love anything to do with it. My favorite character is Ginny Weasley because she is so strong, and brave. If you want to talk about any fandom by Rick Riordan, Shannon Messenger, John Green, Veronica Roth, or any other popular authors, I'm your gal!
SOKEEFE FOREVER!!!!

Return to “Auror Training Level One”