The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Morgana Draigo
No broom

Post by Morgana Draigo »

In real life, the name's Jen. I'm a 17-year-old senior in the US, mroe specifically Virginia. I've been rp-ing for about a year and a half and I am so addicted. I hate real school but I love rp-ing I'm in a school /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> if that makes any sense. Yes, I'm an ickle firstie, I've said it so you don't have to, persue it no further /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I am such a Ravenclaw in real life, bow down to me I am the super genius /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> hmm,let's see.....oh yes, I want to go to Europe, hopefully Ireland, this summer so I'm planning on getting a job sometime soon *crosses fingers* well yah, if you want to know more just ask me.

In character, I guess since I'm a first year (ick!) I'll have to go back into my character history a little. I'm from a rich pureblood family. I don't really understand why I'm in Ravenclaw because I feel I'd be much better suited for Slytherin, my personality is more like poisoned honey, so it would be far more appropriate. *shrugs* oh well. I tend to be rather withdrawn most of the time and don't really expect to make friends, put I'll be politely pleasant. But be warned now /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> I have a tendancy to wander the halls, and maybe the dungeons, after hours.

~Jen/Morgana
Morgana Marie Draigo | mo557 | First Year Ravenclaw
Wand: 9 inch supple mahogany with veela hair core
Pet: kestrel owl named Antiphony
Classes: Arithmancy, Magical Properties of Stones, Witch Trials
Phoenicia Mellyn
No broom

Post by Phoenicia Mellyn »

Hi!!
I'm Phoenicia,first year Gryff,but I think I'd prefer to be called Phoeni for short..I daresay my name is fairly long.I enjoy art,listening to music,reading,sports,drawing HP characters and researching on dangerous plants.You may find that weird but it's interesting to me. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yup I have lots of other hobbies.If you want to know what sort of stuff I like to do besides this oh feel free to PM!!!

^Signature and avatar by me^
Phoenicia Mellyn | First Year | Gryffindor | 2005
Emma Greene
No broom

Post by Emma Greene »

Hi everybody!

I am Emma Greene.
A young girl who is born in a tiny weeny island-Singapore!
13 this year going on 14.
Love making friends! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Beruthiel Catqueen
No broom

Post by Beruthiel Catqueen »

*Beruthiel bows*
Greetings! I am a Ravenclaw First Year--proud to be an Eagle, but I like all the Houses equally.
My father is an Elf named Lindir and my mother is a witch named Honey Sunshine.
I have a special magical ability to make mind contact with cats and use them as vehicles to *explore*--not spying, I swear it!
For those of you who happen to be LOTR fans, my name comes from a vague mention of the first Queen of Gondor--if you want to know the whole history behind the name then PM me and I'll gladly explain.

RL I'm a junior in an American high school-I'm 17 and looking at a career in either theatre or writing. I am the Anti-Atkins (it's an American thing) and I love all things Fantasy Fiction and/or Fiction in general. Legolas is my Elf and the Balrog is my pet. I adore Slyths and I'm only in Ravenclaw 'cause I chose it over Slytherin!

Love you all! *MEOW*
Beruthiel Catqueen|Ravenclaw 1st Year|be557|Expert Borrower of Muffins

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What can I say? I was gone, and now I've returned. Are you scared yet?
Gwyneth Silvermoon

Post by Gwyneth Silvermoon »

My name is Jessie in real life. I am 17 and I live in United Kingdom. Guitar, flute and any kind of folk music is main stream of my life. Beside this I like reading children books, painting, horse riding and swimming. I am member of rainbow family and vegetarian.

I am not a member of HOL school yet but I hope I will be after this Summer and then I will find many of new friends here.
Last edited by Gwyneth Silvermoon on Thu May 05, 2005 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damien Holt
No broom

Post by Damien Holt »

Hello .I'm Damien Holt . I am not yet in a house as I don't get sorted 'til the next term. Astra
Holt is my older sister, and she tells me this should be fun . I'm excited in anticipation of becoming a student and perhaps meeting new friends . For now I'm getting to know this place. I hope I fit in better with the magical people than I do with the muggles.

-Damien
Thank you Pezzie for the sig!
Calide Ross
No broom

Post by Calide Ross »

Wow, how could I have missed this topic? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well, Hi there! I'm Calide Ross (pronounced Cuh-Lide) although I prefer to be called Cali. Currently, I'm waiting for summer enrollment to finally finally finally become a first year at this awesome place. I'm really not rooting for any particular house once I put the sorting hat on because all of them seem so wonderful. Right now, I guess you could say that I'm getting situated. You know, I got a siggy and avatar, I use Mirc, the HOL Forum..which is basically everything I can interact with right now. Hopefully it won't go *TOO* slow until I can enroll. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

In real life, I am a 16 year old sophomore living in the U.S. attending a public high school. I guess I have all of my real life info in my profile haha. It's not very organized though /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> But still comprehensive. Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone here!!
Gryffindor | Firstie | ca600 | Anti-Sockian | Ent's Unofficial Little Sis

"Viktor? Hasn't he asked you to call him Vicky yet?" -Ron
Nienna Tonks
No broom

Post by Nienna Tonks »

Hello!!! I'm new here...obviously, and I'm called Nienna Tonks (even though my name is Stormme and I'm 16 in real life) and I absolutely adore anything to do with Harry Potter (only 34 days until the new book!!!!!) and when my friend Arwen told me about this site I was like WOW I have to join...so...er...here I am!!!

I can't wait until sorting!!! Wooo it's so exciting!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Anyway!! I can't think of what else to write, soooo I'm going to go. Bye!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
_-* Nienna Tonks *-_

"You are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet"

Arwen Tonks
No broom

Post by Arwen Tonks »

Hiya Nienna! Yey, you mentioned me! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Have a good time, I'm going to have to do first year again to because my computer broke for most of this one, so we'll be together /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Talk soon!
Arwen x /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Arwen Tonks on Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I'm good, I'll go to Hogwarts when I die.
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost." - Aragorn's poem.
"Maybe I'm a Lion..." - Squall
Crystal Key
No broom

Post by Crystal Key »

Hi, I'm Crystal Key and I am not yet a member of Hogwarts, but a part of the HOL forum. I really want to become a part of Hogwarts Online. I also hope to make a lot of new friends!

Crystal Key
Last edited by Crystal Key on Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damien Holt
No broom

Post by Damien Holt »

I, Damien Holt, am now an official 1st year student on HOL. I'm in Hufflepuff house /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. I'm looking forward to a great first year, as well as making some friends.
*Runs happily to the Hufflepuff table*
Go Hufflepuff!

-Damien Holt
PS wwooopp!
Thank you Pezzie for the sig!
Nicholas Glitch

Post by Nicholas Glitch »

Hm. My name is Nicholas Glitch, and I'm a Potterholic? I'm a first year and was sorted into Slytherin. I'm sure it's bound to be quite exciting and quite a bit of fun, yep yep. *nods*

I love strategy games, logic puzzles, riddles, and all sorts of other intellectually-stimulating activities...
Dedalus Brocklehurst
No broom

Post by Dedalus Brocklehurst »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Dedalus Brocklehurst. Im a half-blood wizard. My real name is Vance. I live in New Zealand and yeah, prolly broke all the privacy rules /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. I have been waiting awhile to sign up with HOL, and so far i'm lovin' it.

I really hope to meet some cool people on here and to do well for my house, which is Hufflepuff.

Thanks for reading.

ps: feel free to send me a message if ya like to say hi /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Dedalus Brocklehurst on Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dedalus Brocklehurst | dd600 | Hufflepuff | Sirius Black | Half-Blood | XY390
Michelle Moonshine
No broom

Post by Michelle Moonshine »

Hi everyone. My name is Michelle Moonshine. I'm from Ravenclaw and hope to excel in it. I'm still gropping my way around here so may need some of your help in some questions.

Well, I'm only 14 in real life so don't expect much from me because I have my studies as well. But I am willing to help out in any way that I can.
Last edited by Michelle Moonshine on Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
October Skiie
No broom

Post by October Skiie »

Hey everyone! I'm October Skiie, and in RL, I'm Entria Bishop's neighbor and best friend! I got sorted into Gryffindor, and I cant wait for HOL to get started! ^__^
October Skiie | oc600 | Gryffindor
Alentia Crystalis
No broom

Post by Alentia Crystalis »

Hi! My name is Alentia Crystalis and actually...I've been trying to get into HOL for a whole year! But I've missed sign ups a million times. But now, I'm a first year gryffie (yay Gryffindor!!!) and I'm really interested in some of the classes (astronomy, dueling, and the like) and also am interested in Quidditch (due to Ari's doing...lol). I'm 16, a pure-blood (Yeah, but I don't brag about it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) and am legally insane! (You'll find out once you get to know me, lol)

But in real life, my name is Leia and I actually am 16 (permit and everything). I live in the United States and I am going to be a Junior in High school. I'm ga-ga about Harry Potter and all the books and movies. Also, I have been known to obsess over: Lord of the Rings, Inuyasha, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, and Phantom of the Opera. Oh! And Star Wars! I LOVE star wars. But not in that freaky way like I'd dress up like Queen Amidala for fun (although I have for HALLOWEEN).

If you don't like spelling out Alentia, just call me Ale! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Gryffindor <3
Konoka Hanajima
No broom

Post by Konoka Hanajima »

Hi, my name is Konoka Hanajima. I don't really wish to say what my real name is. I'm 14 but I'm turning 15 next week (Yay for me!). I was sorted into Ravenclaw and I hope that I fit the standards. Hol seems to be pretty cool. I can't wait until classes actually start that's probably when all the fun really bagins. Since this is introductions I should also add that I'm a turophile... I love cheese (not obsessively).
made in sig an av palace by hena
Amanda Patel
No broom

Post by Amanda Patel »

Hi! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> My name is Amanda Patel. However, in real life, my name is Kasey. I'm 16, and I'm going to be a junior in high school when the end of August comes around (I'm very excited about that).

Anyway, I'm a first year in Ravenclaw, and I'm very happy about that!
Otis B. Driftwood: It's all right, that's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause.
Fiorello: You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Claus!
-A Night at the Opera
Amanda Green
No broom

Post by Amanda Green »

Hey, Allow me to introduce myself I am Amanda Green. I was just sorted into Hufflepuff. I live in Ontario, Canada. I am sixteen years old and I am going into a grade eleven muggle high school in the fall. I enjoy surfing the internet, reading, ancient history, muggle paranormal phenomona, muggle music and other forms of their entertainment.
Buffy: What happened to Xander?
Giles: He kept poking me with his hook. I sent him over to charmed objects. With any luck, he'll poke the wrong one and end up in an alternative dimension inhabited by a 50-foot Giles that squishes annoying, teeny pirates
Isabel Hutchins
No broom

Post by Isabel Hutchins »

Hello,

My name is stephanie,and i am from California. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. I have all five books,and all 3 movies. I have come here to have fun,and meet new people. Feel free to E-mail or pm me anytime /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I am in the Gryiffindor house. YEAH.
Last edited by Isabel Hutchins on Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Great Hall”