The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Jessica Granger
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Jessica Granger »

Hi! I’m Jessica Granger. I’m a gryffindor. I love hogwarts and reading and I want to make friends with everyone even the slytherins.
Emerald Nightshade
No broom

Post by Emerald Nightshade »

Hi! My name is Emerald Nightshade. I am in Slytherin house and I have 1 younger sister in Hufflepuff, Crystal Nightshade. This is also my first year in HOL. I am kind of a lazy person and I live in California! My friends in real life sometimes call me salty but, I’m very nice when you get to know me! My favourite colours are green, black, silver, jade, blue, and white. My favourite animals are snakes and wolves. I am stubborn sometimes and I don’t know whether to consider myself to be a masochist but, I do like pain. I don’t really like writing essays unless it’s a story. I’m an introvert and love learning about the constellations/astrology, whatever you call it, zodiac signs, the elements, mythology, and myths. I like drawing, crafting, building, and work with technology. I am lazy as I said before, stubborn, introverted, nice, mean (huh, I have weird personalities), weird, sneaky, persuasive, resourceful, and resourceful. I also like to read fiction books mostly consisting of mystery, horror, and fantasy. I struggle at making friends but I hope we can be friends!
*Signature made by Kendra Givens for Secret Elf
*Winter Fling 2020 Signature
Ky Greene
No broom

Post by Ky Greene »

Hey everyone,

I'm Ky, a first year Ravenclaw. I enjoy reading, of course, but I also enjoy writing stories and making art. I especially enjoy crochet and other yarn-based crafts like latch-hook and cross-stitch. I also find diamond paintings quite enjoyable, though they can be a bit tedious. Outside of those, I enjoy video games - I run a guild in World of Warcraft classic. I am primarily a PC gamer, and I enjoy mmorpgs, jrpgs, and rpgs - essentially, rpgs are my primary genre of video game but I like some platformers and adventure games as well.

In any case, it's nice to be here. Please don't hesitate to add me to friends or message me. I enjoy getting to know people, and I never find it bothersome to have someone ask me questions or send me messages!
Bagels Aguado
No broom

Post by Bagels Aguado »

My name is Bagels Aguado. I'm a first year Slytherin. I'm new to Hogwarts and Magic and am ready to get started!
Aurelia Grayson
No broom

Post by Aurelia Grayson »

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Yes, that was probably one of the cheesiest greetings that you've read right? Well, I had to make you laugh somehow but without further ado, I would like to say Hello to each and every single one of you beautiful people and tell you a little bit about myself.

As you can already tell my name is Aurelia but please feel free to call me Aure, Lia whatever you like in fact! I am in my first year here on HOL, an Irish born living in England and I am a proud member of the Ravenclaw house. In personal life I am over the age of 18 and I work part-time as well as I am in the midst of studying a degree in forensic psychology which sadly does mean that I won't be around all of the time when I have things to do personally but I am excited to be here and my cat is also happy that I am here!

Anyway, I am eager to get started and meet you all so please don't be afraid to catch me around chat or to send me an owl.

Bye for now <3
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Sindor Aloyarc, post graduate of house Ravenclaw (class 2008).

Not exactly an Ickle Eagle anymore after so many years of highly active participation, however I haven’t been present for such an extended while, which certainly makes me some kind of Old Newbie/New Oldie.

Hence the (re)introduction!

When I went to HOL, I played each position on the Quidditch field at one time or another, though I’ll always be a steadfast Beater at heart. Additionally, I began as an assistant, then went on to student teach Fantastic Beasts classes, as well as enthusiastically upheld Prefect status during my 3rd, 4th and 5th years within these halls.

Accolades include “Ravenclaw of the Year,” “Badger by Another Name,” Friend of the Den,” and the first recipient of the “Blue Virtue” award.

I grew up with a background in musical theatre and dance, having a knack for subjects such as Charms and Transfiguration. After completing my seventh year at Hogwarts, I’ve since worked as a family Nanny while becoming certified in Yoga, Reiki, and Life Coaching, taking a more active step into the world of Muggle Studies with a focus on holistic wellness practices for Non-Magic People.

The global stage is certainly in an interesting position right now, so I’m wishing everyone health and happiness for your circles during these uncertain times.

Stay safe, and look forward to getting to know more of you over time!

Xoxo,
-Sindor
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Avalon Rosenberg
No broom

Post by Avalon Rosenberg »

Hey everyone!

I’m Avalon Rosenberg, First-Year Ravenclaw. I’m really excited to be here (even though I’ve been here since October haha) and I can’t wait to meet all of you!

In my spare time, I like to read, write stories, and play the piano, which I’ve been doing since first grade (so I’ve been doing it for a while!). My favorite book series is kind of obvious (Harry Potter :D ) and even after reading the books ten times each I still like to go back into the wizarding world every now and then and re-live all the magic (and skip the parts I don’t like).

Feel free to friend me or message me, I’d love to meet you!
Celeste Farhorn
No broom

Post by Celeste Farhorn »

Salutations and Greetings from your First Year Slytherin Hatchling!

I've been on the earth 22 years, loved HP for pretty much all of it, and have JKR to thank and applaud for the wonderful methods of escapism she provided! Outside of HOL I pretty much just read, write, watch Netflix, listen to a lot of music. Reading Festival is practically my second home, and I provide a tribute to the HP-verse by having an (obviously) Slytherin themed tattoo of the Stag Patronus with Slytherin colours and the Deathly Hallows symbol above it :)

Basic info is that I am 5ft8, full of piercings and tattoos and I've dyed my hair every colour I can think of, except for yellow. Nothing personal to the badgers, it's just too bright a colour for my skin tone, I'm already pale as heck, I'd look ill, haha.

Anyways, I'll leave it here, save boring you all to death.
Until next time,
~Celeste Farhorn
./~Celeste~/.
Marley Chase
No broom

Post by Marley Chase »

Hello!
I'm Marley Chase, First Year, and I'm in Ravenclaw. Great to meet you guys! HOL has been a wonderful place to be in - a lot of things to explore, which I love doing anyway! I like playing the piano and I have been playing the instrument for 3 years. I also love doing math - keeps me engaged when I'm bored. I always wanted to do mountain biking and downhill road biking (sounds very fun). I'm a person who read the books after watching all the movies and haven't finished reading every single book (sorry guys) but anything about Harry Potter can make my boring day exciting.
It's great to be here, and I hope I see you guys around in HOL!
Dani Crespo
No broom

Post by Dani Crespo »

Hello everyone,

My name is Dani Crespo. I am originally Indonesian, but currently living in Tunisia for the next 3 years. I have actually signed up in HOL many years ago, but because I was busy finishing my study and got some works in the muggle world, I have my assignment neglected. I am surprised and happy finding that my account in HOL is still active and decide to (re)take the classes and hopefully this time I will complete all the assignments until I graduate from this school. Few facts about me is that I love football and my favorite team is Manchester United. Here, I am quite interested about quidditch, because I think it's very similar with football in the muggle world!. Can't wait to have new experience in Hogwarts Online :)
Maisie Crown
No broom

Post by Maisie Crown »

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Maisie Crown, First Year, and I'm in Hufflepuff!!! I come from Spain and I LOVE to read, to dance and to do crafts. I am very crafty and creative and I love to experiment and explore, as I'm a very curious person too.

I am very happy to have found this site. I was looking for a place where I could train my magical skills and make some new friends who share the same interests and hobbies as mine. I am really excited to live the whole experience, to learn from the classes and from all the staff members, to make friends and participate in the forums, to help my house to win some points... Now that I have entered the school, I am waiting to see what the future brings me.

Hope we can have some fun time together!!!
Cailyn Woodenvale
No broom

Post by Cailyn Woodenvale »

Well, I guess it's time for me to finally introduce myself..

I'm Cailyn Woodenvale, first year Gryffindor. I'm from the Netherlands, 16 years young (for now) and allergic to basically everything on earth :)
It would be nice to (try to) learn some new languages, so if anyone is down to learn me their language: send me a message! I'll learn you Dutch in return ;)
Anyway, I have been here since April this year, and will be here for.. I don't know, at least a couple years, haha!

Uhm.. I don't think I have anything else to say..

I'll see you around!
Theodore Beardsley
No broom

Post by Theodore Beardsley »

Greetings and saluations.
Name is Theodore Beardsley, Ted for short if you will, first year Ravenclaw, 18th year in heart. I am a lover of art and music so you'll probably see me around the Art Apartment once I settle down, though with the recent Book Clubs its easy to say it's inspiring me to pick up a book and read again!

I am truly a new student in this case as I only signed up yesterday night before I fell asleep, and this morning I began to browse the entirety of the forums! Needless to say I didn't realize I have such impeccable timing for things, I hope to see you around.

I am also a heck lover of roleplaying as you can see above XD

T.Beardsley
Connor Gage
No broom

Post by Connor Gage »

Hiya, I'm your garden variety Hufflepuff mom-friend who gets far too emotionally involved in everything they do. :wub: Nice to meet 'cha.
Phoenix Wiel
No broom

Post by Phoenix Wiel »

Hello :D
My name is Phoenix Wiel and I'm a first year Hufflepuff! just joined yesterday!!
I'd love to meet new people so if you would like to be friends, feel free to send me an owl! ^_^
Emily Malfoy
No broom

Post by Emily Malfoy »

Hi! I'm Emily and I'm a first-year in Slytherin. I would love to meet new people and make friends. Feel free to message me!
Moxie Hallow
No broom

Post by Moxie Hallow »

My name is moxie hallow! I’m a first year Slytherin here and I live in Australia with my sister and parents. Muggle school here is pretty good if you go to a good one, but I much prefer hogwarts! I have 1 cat called miso, a pet dog called lexi (she’s a cavoodle) and my service dog whose name is Maggie (cavalier King Charles). So far I have LOVED lessons here, my favourite has been parseltongue and care of magical creatures. I love reading and writing, but my main passions lie in the performing arts, I sing, dance, act, and do art. My favourite is art - since being here I’ve learned how to animate my drawings with magic and I sent one home to my sister to show her - she LOVED it !!
My messages are always open and if you’re looking for a friend just send me an owl! (I don’t bite, I promise ^_^ )
- moxie
Jessica Barnes
No broom

Post by Jessica Barnes »

Hi y'all I'm Jessica! I'm a 1st year Hufflepuff and am currently doing 5 classes. The five classes are Superhero Studies, History of Hogwarts: The Founders, A History of Things, History of Hogwarts: The Professors and HoL 101. I have complete 4/5 classes and am just starting the HOL 101 Class today.
Hockey is life!
Luna Mae Moon
No broom

Post by Luna Mae Moon »

Hey! My names Luna Mae Moon and I am a first year Hufflepuff. I love cosplay, drawing, skateboarding, skating and making new friends. I am a VERY socially awkward person but I still can’t wait to meet some new people.
Azriel Malfoy
No broom

Post by Azriel Malfoy »

Hey all! My name is Azriel Malfoy and I'm a first year Slytherin. I'm 17 years old, so still in high school in real life. I'm planning to study marine biology in the future as I love all kinds of marine creatures, especially orcas/killer whales. I love swimming and tennis (and sports in general). I'm a metalhead and my favourite band is Gojira. I also play the piano and bass. I'm in a band, but we don't have any music out yet (honestly, we don't even have a name :P). Feel free to PM me ;)

Return to “The Great Hall”