The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Post by Maxwell Shadow »

Hi all. I never posted here when I joined in February but better late than never! I'm Max and I've just graduated to become a second year Slytherin. I took 5 classes last term and passed them all (go me!). This won't suprise anyone who knows me, nor will the fact that getting 1499 points annoyed me. One point away from perfection, ONE! I didn't really get involved with much else in my first term but hopefully will change that for my second year.

IRL I'm female but decided it was about time I created a male character for RPing (not that I've done any yet with Max). I always choose Slytherin as it's much more fun being one of the bad guys.

Hope to see you around!
Slytherin forever
Carolyn Plum
No broom

Post by Carolyn Plum »

Hey there! :) I'm Carolyn Plum, first year Slytherin!
I'm 18 years old, I'm planning on attending a local community college this fall in order to get my assosicates degree in I don't know what.
I like ... fun things.
I used to be really productive and whatnot. I'm just lazy now. :) Haha.
No but serious. D:
Anyways, yay for first year newbies!
I'm planning on playing Quidditch! ;) Because it's super fun and the people are AWESOME in the SQL.
Anyways, that's about it. :) I'm kind of boring... Heh.... ;P

Oh and...

\o/
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Hello!

I joined HOL a couple of days ago and am a proud Slytherin. I'm really looking forward to classes and earning as many points as I can. And I'm at an age where I no longer tell people my age unless I have to.

In general, I love theme parks and am hoping to visit Wizarding World of Harry Potter next summer. Huge fan of Walt Disney and enjoy the parks and most Disney soundtracks.I enjoy fantasy, sci fi and horror books and movies. Some of my favorite things include Amethysts, the colors purple and green, nail polish, collecting snow globes, going for log walks, Christmas, and watching the seasons change.

I love meeting new people - feel free to add me or message me.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Rohesia Crow
No broom

Post by Rohesia Crow »

Hi everyone! I'm a 19 year old first year Slytherin.

My goals in HOL are to end up on the Quidditch team in later years and to succeed in all my classes, and hopefully get enough points so that Slytherin wins the House Cup.
Jason Valdez
No broom

Post by Jason Valdez »

Hi everyone :D I am Jason Valdez, Gryffindor first year. In RL, I am from Indonesia, 14 years old, and a student of senior high school.
Sophie Montague
No broom

Post by Sophie Montague »

Hi!

I'm Sophie Montague, first year Ravenclaw. I'm 21 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.

IRL I study computer science and I love reading, ballet, folk metal, tea and cats.

I'm looking forward to the classes here at HOL and I hope to see you around!
Lowri Bearman
No broom

Post by Lowri Bearman »

Hi everyone! I've just been verified for the HOL forum so I thought I'd better introduce myself. My name is Lowri (pronounced Low-ree) and I am 20 years old from North Wales (I'm bilingual: Welsh and English). I study English Literature with English Language at uni and have just passed my first year, woo! Before that I studied Computer Science for a year :) I love music (Green Day, Frank Turner, The Killers, The Replacements, King Blues, Pulp, and other punk/rock/acoustic stuff), reading (HP, Song of Ice and Fire, Perks Of Being a Wallflower, and many many more), films (too many to list) and TV shows (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Torchwood, QI, Mythbusters, etc.). I've been looking forward to joining HOL for ages and cannot wait for classes to start. Feel free to say hi :)
Michael Midnight
No broom

Post by Michael Midnight »

Hello everyone!!! :)

I'm Michael Midnight (Mike for short if you are too lazy to say the whole name :P )

I'm 18 years old and brand new to HOL! Excited to meet new people and learn new things! I like to believe I'm friendly and open minded! Feel free to come up and start talking I'll do my best not the make the conversation boring :unsure:

I love the whole idea of Harry Potter and magic and magical creatures! Harry Potter really opened up my eyes and allowed my imagination to come alive! :D

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! :)
I Like Muffins!!!!! :D
Lisette Westerveldt
No broom

Post by Lisette Westerveldt »

Hey everyone!

I'm Lisette, Liz for short, and I'm currently a second-year Ravenclaw. In the year or so I've been here, I don't believe I've ever introduced myself in this forum, so I figured that posting in this thread was long overdue ^^

IRL, I'm 17 years old. I'll be starting my first year of university this fall, where I'll be majoring in Health Science and maybe doing a double major in Biomedical Neuroscience as well... we'll see. I like playing Ultimate Frisbee, reading, doing ceramics/working with clay, reading, watching movies, and dancing--oh did I mention reading? Yeah, I like to read a lot. Mostly books, though I've read my fair share of manga and fanfiction as well ^_^

Anyways, that's it. Nice to meet y'all!
-----
Lisette (Liz) Westerveldt | Ravenclaw | RQT
Castiel Stark
No broom

Post by Castiel Stark »

Hey!

I'm Castiel, or whatever you want to call me for short, and I'm a first year Eagle! I'm on RQT, I'm currently taking 5 classes, and I'm part of the fabulous Purple Pandas Newbie Camp team.

IRL, I live in England. I love music, history, languages, fashion and reading/writing. I'm just starting GCSE's (important British exams) and I'm quite nervous!
Last edited by Castiel Stark on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope Martin
No broom

Post by Hope Martin »

hey guys!

i'm hope martin, first year ravenclaw :] so far in hol, i'm on RQT, and i just signed up for five classes. nice to meet you guys :]

in real life, i'm eighteen, and i'm heading off to my first year of college in the fall - i'm majoring in international politics. i'm a big fan of tennis, rowing (crew), yoga, and fitness kickboxing!
Alia Shields
No broom

Post by Alia Shields »

Hi everyone! My name is Alia Shields and I'm a first year Ravenclaw student. I'm currently signed up for 5 classes, and that's about it as I'm pretty new here and am still getting the hang of things.

In real life, I'm a 20 year old university student studying pre-veterinary medicine and I live in the United States. I'm a big fan of reading, playing with my dogs, relaxing at the beach, and working at the dairy barn at my school. I'm constantly listening to music and am obsessed with Adam Young (also known as Owl City). My favorite color is orange.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and making new friends!
Alia Shields - First Year - Ravenclaw - al1590
Myraia Snape
No broom

Post by Myraia Snape »

Hi all. I am Myraia Snape. I am a first-year Slytherin and proud of it. I am 11 (for this game, not out of HOL) and wonna bring my family higher in the sotial reat in wizarding world.

(Out of HOL I am 26 amd kind of old for thys. I write fan-fictions. Mostly on HP theme)
Last edited by Myraia Snape on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*The black curly hair flows behind her as she storms away.* See ya later.
Lavender Emyrs
No broom

Post by Lavender Emyrs »

Hello! Lavender Emyrs here. I'm an ickle firstie in Hufflepuff. I feel like that is the best house because our common room is next the kitchens. Hahaha. I'm not a big foodie but I do love junk food. I would probably be getting stuff off the trolley each year or filling my bags with sweets from Honeydukes. I'm turning 21 in two days!! I love graphic arts (not like I'm that good, I try though) but my current major is actually computer science. My favorite Potter book is POA because I love learning about the backstories of the Marauders. Other than that I love Dr. Who, Sherlock, Avengers, Glee, and Supernatural. Nice to meet y'all :)
Brianna Caedmon
No broom

Post by Brianna Caedmon »

Hi

I'm Brianna Caedmon, and I'm a first year Slytherin.
I obviously love Harry Potter, as well as several other books.
I enjoy reading, writing and listening to music (punk, rock, metal and classical).
I'm really friendly so feel free to message me and say hi.
Cornelia Stark
No broom

Post by Cornelia Stark »

Hello everyone! I'm Corrie. I'm a first year Ravenclaw. I love science fiction and horses. In RL, I am a student who works part time in a daycare.
⇐ CO963 ⇔ RAVENCLAW ⇔ FIRST YEAR ⇒
Zachary Jameson
No broom

Post by Zachary Jameson »

I am Zachary Jameson, but you can call me Zachary for short. I am a first year Gryffindor student and very excited for my first semester at HOL! I hope to meet new friends and have a great year!
Last edited by Zachary Jameson on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zachary Jameson

Second Year Grffyindor

Althea Steele
No broom

Post by Althea Steele »

Hello everyone! My name is Althea! On here I'm a first year Ravenclaw. In real life I live in New Jersey about 2 minutes from the beach. I'm 21 years old. I'm going to be returning back to college in Fall 2013 at Birmingham City University (England!!) for English and Creative Writing. Until then I'm living home, with two dogs I consider Direwolves, writing my time away and doing random crafty things. Sometimes I have a social life, not often though :/

Aside from writing I love photography, video games, traveling and painting. Some of my favorite shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds, NCIS, and New Girl. I spend my summers working at an arts camp for kids and absolutely love it!

Add me as a friend! I want to meet as many of you awesome people as I can!
Last edited by Althea Steele on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynete Vanderbuilt
No broom

Post by Lynete Vanderbuilt »

Hello!

My name is Lynete Vanderbuilt, a first year Slytherin. This term my classes are Oceanology, Poetry for Beginners, Art Appreciation: The Ninja Turtles, Monsters in Cinema and Famous Witches and Wizards in History.
In my spare time, I love to read, write stories and poetry, scuba dive, do martial arts and just love participate in activities of my college.
Thank you Sophia for the wonderful avatar!

Return to “The Great Hall”