The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions
Lucinda Gaunt
No broom

Post by Lucinda Gaunt » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello lovelies!

My name is Lucinda Gaunt, but feel free to call me Luci. I'm a first year Ravenclaw. Class sign ups are coming up soon and I'm so excited! I wish I could take them all at once but I know that would be unreasonable. Feel free to send me messages or eowls. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
[ Lucinda Gaunt, Ravenclaw ]
[Eight and three quarter inches wand, made of reed and chimera scales]
[Face character: Leighton Meester]
Arabella Black
No broom

Post by Arabella Black » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 am

Hello! My name is Arabella Black, 21 years old and I am a Gryffindor first year. I am VERY new to HOL, so I still feel a little lost (I would appreciate any tips/advice on getting around =P ). I'm definitely looking forward to meeting new people, and I cannot wait to start taking classes :)
Last edited by Arabella Black on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enid Labs
No broom

Post by Enid Labs » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello, I'm not really new in here, but I have been absent for like five years. My name is Enid Labs, and I'm a very very proud Badger. I first registered here when I was eight years old, but at that time I didn't uderstand english so well as I do right now, so, when I got tired of needing my mother each time I wanted to be here, I left the page. Then, the other day my mother made me remember it (she told me that monday will be new registrations), so I decided to came back, but now to definetly stay. I'm a 14 years old teenager from Argentina. I'm a big fan of HP since I was six years old, and here I am, crying of it's finish. I'm part of a lucky few in pottermore :D . I do love reading and listening music and I'm a big fan of CHOCOLATE. Well, this is a litte bit about me. If you want to ask me anything feel free to eOwl me <3.
Enid Labs||en602||First year Student||PPC Member||HOL Book Club Member

Life can be awful if you aren't able to see it's bright side.
Winter Masden
No broom

Post by Winter Masden » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey (:
I'm Winter Masden, a first year Slytherin, and I can't wait for lessons to start and to get involved with HOL. I've already signed up for 4 classes, but I think 5 might be too much. I'm 18 and live in England and i love anything to do with languages.
Hope to meet you all soon :)
Tahlia van Dam
No broom

Post by Tahlia van Dam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 am

Hi everyone!
My name is Tahlia! I signed up yesterday, and at the moment am just having a look around, trying to work everything out. I have signed up for four classes, had been 5 but was rejected for one because I wasn't properly registered yet (not sure why) so have decided to leave it at four. I am in Gryffindor, the sorting hat told me so! And am in my First Year, of course! lol. Hope to talk to you all soon :)
Ivy Blackbird
No broom

Post by Ivy Blackbird » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi!

I'm Ivy Blackbird, first year Ravenclaw. I'm 20 and I live in the Netherlands. I signed up a few days ago so I'm still trying to figure everything out. I already signed up for 5 classes and I'm looking forward to the start of the term. I've been a big Harry Potter fan since I was 9 and it's a pity that I didn't find out about this site earlier.
Looking forward to meet you all! (:
Veralyn Kwon
No broom

Post by Veralyn Kwon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Annyeong,

I'm Veralyn, and a firstie Slytherin. I live in the Asian part of the world where the climate is extremely hot and unbearable but I love it to bits, I hope to have a great time here in HOL and I venture wait to venture around.
Nicola duChaump
No broom

Post by Nicola duChaump » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 am

Hi! I'm Nicola duChaump, but Nic is okay. I'm an 18 year old student, soon to be in Syracuse, NY. I like reading, writing, and singing, and I also like to cook. I'm a first year Ravenclaw, just signed up today, and I'm still figuring everything out. My dream is to teach English in an African refugee camp, and I hope to achieve that dream a few years after I finish school.
Amelie Nox
No broom

Post by Amelie Nox » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello!

I'm Amelie Nox, a first year Ravenclaw, and I'm so excited for the year ahead :D I've signed up for the full five classes (HOL 101, Beginning Hungarian, Arithmancy, Fairy Tales, and Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons) so I can't wait to get started :D

I'm looking forward to meeting loads of new people, inside my house and out, and I've applied for membership in the PPC :D I'm also hoping to submit some articles to the various newspapers as a guest writer when I have time (although of course I don't expect to be published as there are so many talented people here) and I've already submitted my first story to the Ravenclaw Library :D

So basically, I'm a little ball of feathery energy who adores smiley faces, it's nice to meet you! ;)
Mischief Managed ♥
Cailin Jones
No broom

Post by Cailin Jones » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am

Hi! My name is Cailin Jones. I'm 20 years old and are from Norway. I'm in the first year here in Slytherin. Hope it's gonna be fun.
I play the cornet in a brass band, play piano and guitar, goes skiing when ever I feel for it (in the winter, ofcause. We don't have snow in the summer.), photographs, reads and offcause Harry Potter.
Colette DeLune
No broom

Post by Colette DeLune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:07 am

In character intro: 'Ello eveyone!
I am Colette and I am a first yeah 'Ufflepuff at 'Ogwarts! My family and Myself moved to England from France a few year ago!
I am very excited to start classes zis year! I 'ope to make friends with you all!

Out Of Character:
Ello! Jaidin (Colette) here!
Im 20 years old and from the U.S.! I love roleplaying and Harry Potter and most of my posts here will be in character ;3
My image was deleted. (Max size limit is 250 px wide and 100 px high).

"Hello! Im Colette! I am pleased to meet you!"
Blanca Solchoice
No broom

Post by Blanca Solchoice » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi there!
I'm Blanca Solchoice, a newbi- I MEAN first-year Eagle!
I've always loved HP, and this year, I was kind of in a funk since the last movie came out, and I was like, lost; there was no way for me to get my HP fix (I can reread the books only so many times in one summer :/ ). That's when I Stumbled Upon HOL, and I was all: "YES! OMG YES! YESSSS!" and like fangirling at the computer.

So, fabulous to meet you all! A bit about myself: I live on Mars, at Pigfarts, of course! I like HP, reading, writing, Sims 3, ballet + all kinds of dance, people, chocolate, the rainbows, unicorns, sparkly/shiny things and more! Hope to see you around HOL!

...PS: Ravenclaw shall dominate at Quidditch, and the House Cup. ;)
~blanca solchoice
Kaydence Weaber
No broom

Post by Kaydence Weaber » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am

Hello everyone, my name is Kaydence Weaber and I am a Hufflepuff first year at HOL. I'm really new here, but I'll adjust soon. :lol: I love books and music and I have a great passion for writing and literature. I'm not good at sports, but I like watching football/soccer matches. :P I LOVE having access to the Internet and I just don't know how people can live without it. I hate moths. I love Italian food. I don't know what else to say.

If you'd like to know me better, feel free to add me as a friend on HOL and send me a message! ;)
Brighid Katz
No broom

Post by Brighid Katz » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi, I'm Brighid Katz and I'm a first year Hufflepuff.

I like reading, creative writing, learning new things, and cats, among many other interests.

I'm kind-of shy and tend to be a little hesitant about stuff, but I'm a very friendly person once I'm comfortable with the way things work.
Brighid Katz |2nd Year Hufflepuff|Member of: HOL Bookclub, HOLLERS
Wand: 11.00" Willow, Unicorn Tail Hair|Personal Motto: Ex amicitia familia = From Friendship Family
~MY HOL Profile~
Patrick Kane
No broom

Post by Patrick Kane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:00 am

Kydlynn Jones wrote:QUOTE (Kydlynn Jones @ Jul 9 2003, 06:07 PM) My name is Kydlynn August Jones, its Kyd tho...I am a brand new Slytherin First year. I am sixteen years old and I'm from Minnesota, USA. I love reading, writing, and playing hockey. I love dogs, marine animals, and elephants. The Commersons Dolphin and the Beluga whale are by far my favorites. I am working a few websites and improving my graphics and my webdesign talents *I haven't got any*. Hehehe. I also love meeting new people. ::hint hint:: Heheheh! I LOVE MOVIES! *Check out my LiveJournal* I'm a total fanatic! Hehehe!
Hey my name is Patrick Kane and Im a first yr Slytherin and I'm excited to start the school year nice to meet you!
Eloise Renard
No broom

Post by Eloise Renard » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey, I'm Eloise Renard. I'm a first year Slytherin from England.
I'm really bad at talking about myself, so feel free to ask me anything you're curious about.
Mary Ann Shaw
No broom

Post by Mary Ann Shaw » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 am

Hi there!

My name is Mary Ann Shaw and I am a first year Hufflepuff. Although I like to think of myself more as a Hufflepuff Hobbit. I am enjoying my time here at HOL and immersing myself in the classes. It is nice to meet everyone. :)
Vanessa Cruise
No broom

Post by Vanessa Cruise » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi! I'm Vanessa Cruise and I'm a first year Gryffindor. I really like meeting new people and trying new things. I'm not really that interesting. Just a normal human. Sort of. I guess I can get a little crazy and overbearing at times but I think that I'm an alright person to be around.
Alis Gray
No broom

Post by Alis Gray » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:30 am

Hi my name is Alis. I'm a first year Slytherin. Slytherin's obviously get a lot of bad press but I'm a pretty nice person.
I love to read, write and drink tea.
"When I waked I cried to dream again."

Return to “The Great Hall”