The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions
Shiuna Cho
No broom

Post by Shiuna Cho » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 am

Hello my name is Shiuna Cho and I'm a first year Slytherin!
I'm from the US. I also cannot wait for classes to open up.
Somehow I'm more excited about HOL classes than real. :lol:
Well I look forward to meeting new people from other Houses.
Verity Vespira
No broom

Post by Verity Vespira » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 am

Hi there, everyone! My HOL name is [obviously] Verity Vespira. I'm a first year Ravenclaw, which is a total relief, as I consider myself to be in Ravenclaw in real life. I hope JK Rowling will sort me into Ravenclaw in Pottermore :D I learned about HOL through my sister and one of my best friends [my sister, in HOL, is a second year Hufflepuff, and my best friend is a first year Hufflepuff]. We're all pretty insane obsessed Potterheads, so the idea of HOL was extremely exciting. I also take part in an online post-HP roleplay board. It's pretty tiny, and we like it that way. I play a few canons [Molly Weasley II and Albus Potter], and it's a lot of fun.

In real life, my name is Jenna. I'm from the US, and I'm a HUUUUUGE Gleek. I'll keep this short, but that's me, I suppose! Can't wait to meet you all, and to start the school year!
Aislynn Anvengis
No broom

Post by Aislynn Anvengis » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 am

Hello everyone,

I am Aislynn Anvengis, frist year, Ravenclaw. I'm one of Asbei Shinomori's friends from long ago and also am not new to HOL. I was once known as Amatsu Tenrai and really enjoyed my short time at HOL and have returned after reminiscing about the "old days" and the wonderful community here. And also, like Asbei said, with the end of the final movie, I would still like to keep up with the wonderful and exciting world of Harry Potter. :)

It is nice to meet you all and I hope we have a fantastic year!
FIRST YEAR - RAVENCLAW - ai887
Rana Yasmin
No broom

Post by Rana Yasmin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 am

Heeyyy!! Okay so my deal is pretty much exactly the same as Aislynn's. I'm also a first year Ravenclaw which I was really happy about. Also was part of HOL previously back in 2002. I've suddenly really missed it after the books and movies ended and I really wanted to keep the magic alive, again like Aislynn and also Asebi. Anyway, glad to be back!!
Vera Prince
No broom

Post by Vera Prince » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey! I'm Vera Prince from Slytherin! I'm really excited to be a part of HOL, and I intend to earn bucketloads of points :) For a bigger introduction from me, check out the Dungeons~ XD
Creds to Brie MacKenna for the awesome siggy~!
Maudie Hawthorne
No broom

Post by Maudie Hawthorne » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello! This is Maudie Hawthorne, first year Ravenclaw. You can find me in The Roost, or if your not in Ravenclaw, on the IRC!
Sophia Rudel
No broom

Post by Sophia Rudel » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello! I'm Sophia Rudel, first year Slytherin and new to RPGs. I really like Harry Potter so I thought the would be a good way to get my feet wet and see what it's like. I can't wait for classes to start and I'm also looking forward to the Quidditch matches.
Practice Random Acts of Reading
Jessamine Quick
No broom

Post by Jessamine Quick » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi, everyone. I'm Jessamine Quick, first year Hufflepuff, and I can't wait the start of term so I can start start doing my part to make my house number one. Again. ;)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Proud Hufflepuff
Go Spiffies! Badgers for the cup!
Ria Kaulitz
No broom

Post by Ria Kaulitz » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi! I'm Ria Kaulitz. A first year GRYFFINDOR! :D

I'm from the States. I have an obsession with Harry Potter (duh), and music.

I'm in college, but I am taking this semester off, so.. I decided why not start my Hogwarts lessons? eh? :D

Hope to see you all around, or on the IRC!
Victoria Frost
No broom

Post by Victoria Frost » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 am

Hello, my name is Victoria Frost, a first year Slytherin. Really excited about hanging in the dungeons but also visiting the rest of the houses! In real life I am a "first year" in college. See you around!
Neno Saveski
No broom

Post by Neno Saveski » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Just to say a quick Hi from a fresh new Slytherin! :D
Chadwick Cadet
No broom

Post by Chadwick Cadet » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 pm

I was getting kind of sad that there were no Gryffindor introductions on this page, but then I saw Rai, so cheers for that! :D

Like Rai, I'm a first year Gryffindor. And like a lot of other people I joined a while back (2009) and came back once I realized HP was so not over for me. ;)

IRL I'm 21 going into my last year of school, so hopefully I'll be able to balance all of that with this! Super into Quidditch so I'm hoping to try that out soon! ^^ So far I've spent all my time in the common room, but I'm gonna try and head out into the main halls of Hogwarts now haha
Savannah Deed
No broom

Post by Savannah Deed » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi, I'm Savannah Deed, a first year from Ravenclaw! I look forward to joining lots of classes!
Addison Reeve
No broom

Post by Addison Reeve » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Hello there! I'm Addison Reeve. I'm a new Ravenclaw and I can't wait to get started taking classes and making lots of friends here.
Pippa Longbottom
No broom

Post by Pippa Longbottom » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Hello all! My name is Pippa Longbottom, and I am a Gryffindor First Year. I am looking forward to taking classes, meeting new friends, and hopefully getting to play a little quidditch!
Maya Ravensdale
No broom

Post by Maya Ravensdale » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Maya Ravensdale, Ravenclaw firstie :) I can't wait to start making friends and taking classes. I've already done quite some exploring and this site seems like the place to be!
Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Post by Sirius Fudge » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 am

Hi guys! I'm Sirius Fudge, a Hufflepuff first year! I am excited to take the classes and gain more HOL friends..

Post Graduate | Huffle Staff | HQT | HOL Class of 2018
Diana Granger-Malfoy
No broom

Post by Diana Granger-Malfoy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 am

Hi everyone! I'm Diana Granger-Malfoy, a first year from Slytherin and I really can't wait to start classes and meet new friends. BTW, this place seems really exciting and I kind of regret to have only found out about it recently. :) )
Calliditate, Ingenii, Gloriam
Yvaine Warlow
No broom

Post by Yvaine Warlow » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Ahoy there!

Well, I'm not a pirate but you never know what's in store for the future. 1st Year Slytherin at your service. I can be mildly amusing when pressured and due to my precocious talent for dramatics, you will probably be wishing for my doom soon enough.

Feel free to prod me if you're curious, and I'll see some of you muffins in classes this year.

Return to “The Great Hall”