The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Yeretzade Gonzalez
No broom

Post by Yeretzade Gonzalez »

Hi, my name is Yeretzade, I am 14 years old. I am from Mexico and I am a first year Gryffindor. I would like to make good friends this year!

*Silence is my language*,
*My heart is my guide*,
*And my friends are the light that always make me smile*.
thanks Helena Lunebay for the signature.
Pavel Lagrange
No broom

Post by Pavel Lagrange »

Hi all! I'm Pavel, a first year Gryffindor, 22 years old from the UK. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Isabella Andromeda
No broom

Post by Isabella Andromeda »

I'm Isabella Andromeda, but call me Izzy. I'm a first year Gryffindor and 15 years old. so... hi everyone! I love music and hp. george weasely is one of my many obsessions. (and kevin jonas...) feel free to PM me ill reply. im on almost every day cause i get bored. only 1 of my friends lives in the same town as me. I'm from Massachussetts, USA. well, hi.
Image <3 Izzy
I can't stop the rain from falling,
Can't stop my heart from calling
you, it's calling you, please be mine
Julian Bryant
No broom

Post by Julian Bryant »

Whats up fellow student body, I'm Julian Bryant and I'm a first year Ravenclaw
and I guess you could say that if I wasn't so clever and knowledgable, I would be Slytherin, but
the eagle always talons the snake *smirks*. I play the electric bass, so if you here music coming from Ravenclaw Tower , it'll most likely be me. I'm one to meet new people and really and most honestly I can be a truly likeable person unless you show no maturity whatsoever.
I don't want to come off as a real serious person but I have to have common sense.
Being muggle-born I choose to relate more to Muggle culture, muggle music(mainly Classic Rock/Punk/Alternative Metal.). I currently live in the U.S(OH), but I recently moved back from Ireland where I spent time(and what a awesome time) with relatives. Theres just something about European life, so I think I'll enjoy it over here.

No cities, please. -Cosmo
Last edited by Julian Bryant on Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy Greyback
No broom

Post by Lucy Greyback »

Well hello Everyone... This is my first message on this forum...I am still getting accustomed to it lol.

My character's name is Lucy Berkeley (I saw the threat that allows you to let people know how to say your name - I figure mine isn't complicated right? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />). Lucy is 11 years old and in first year Gryffindor (who would have thought ? lol If you get to know me you'll know why). She is pretty much like me, which makes her easier to play : daring, caring, smiley and always acts before thinking. Lucy is a muggle-born witch ^^ (sounds familiar right?). Her favorite animal : rabbit and she wishes she could become a rabbit animagus with nickname Lepusia (Lepus - constellation of the Rabbit XD).

Ok as for me, you can call me Melly ^^ I am 20 years old. I am a lot like Lucy : daring, caring, smiley and always acts before thinking. The difference between Lucy and I: she is english, I am german/american/french and I am extremely straight forward, so if you want honesty you can come to me. I am a muggle (and yes I do believe there are some real witches/wizards in the world... no I am not crazy either /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) who speaks three languages fluently and has traveled quite a bit. I love anything rock/classic/country. My favorite movies are : Phantom of the Opera and Gone with the Wind. ^^

Wanna be friends ? No problem, I am always open to meet new people ^^
Last edited by Lucy Greyback on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|4th Year||Student Teacher: Astrology 101 and Werewolves 101||Gryffindor.|
May Lee
No broom

Post by May Lee »

Hi Friends, i am Maylee From Hufflepuff...
a first year student, that's why i'd like know much about HOL.
in real life, i'm 20 years old. hey, is it important??? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well, can you accompany me to take a look at this castle and my dorm?? hehehe..

anyway, nice to meet you! *wave*
>> Burn the evils of the world with brilliant truth <<
Finn Cullen
No broom

Post by Finn Cullen »

Good day,

The name's Finn, Finn Cullen - you may have heard of the Cullens? Pure blood to the very last drop and EVER so disappointed I didn't sort into Slytherin like the rest of them. Still, Slytherin's loss is Ravenclaw's gain I suppose.

Nice to meet you all, if you want to meet me I'll probably be in the library avoiding complications.

Finn
No. Just no.
Safira Langley
No broom

Post by Safira Langley »

Em... Hello, I'm Safira, first year, from Ravenclaw. I'm looking foward to starting the classes and meeting a lot of classmates /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
Finn Cullen
No broom

Post by Finn Cullen »

Safira Langley wrote:QUOTE (Safira Langley @ Aug 11 2007, 05:26 PM) Em... Hello, I'm Safira, first year, from Ravenclaw. I'm looking foward to starting the classes and meeting a lot of classmates /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
Hi Safira, nice to meet another Ravenclaw.
No. Just no.
Mei-Rose Potestas
No broom

Post by Mei-Rose Potestas »

Hi!

I'm Mei-Rose Potestas- oh you must have heard of my family! Pure-blood for as long as anyone can remember, and distantly related to the Malfoy's!

I am in first year and am a Slytherin. I live in Whitshire, you know Whitshire England? And I'll be in the Slytherin common room, almost all the time!

Slythie's Forever!
Mei-Rose
Amy Tenay
No broom

Post by Amy Tenay »

hi!
im amy tenay.
im from ravenclaw...and proud!
look forward to taking classes and talking to all of you soon:)
Felicia Crumpletoad
No broom

Post by Felicia Crumpletoad »

Hello everybody! Im Felicia Crumpletoad and im another Ravenclaw first year (yes there does appear to be quite a lot of us!) In RL im 16 from England, looking forward to GCSE results soon!! (for non-UK people these are rather large and scary tests, muggle equivalent of OWLS)

Im loving HOL, even though I only stumbled across here by accident! But im glad im here now!
Last edited by Felicia Crumpletoad on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sawyer Molkar
No broom

Post by Sawyer Molkar »

I'm Sawyer, a first year Ravenclaw : )

Away from Hogwarts I'm a 23 year old nursing student, and I love the beach.
Last edited by Sawyer Molkar on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amaria Blue
No broom

Post by Amaria Blue »

Hullo... I'm Amaria... First year Ravenclaw... Rather pleased to meet you...
I've lost them, I'm all alone.
To make them smile in my memory,
I keep walking.
I grow sure of how to live,
Then lose my resolve again.
Tears of joy and tears of sorrow,
Amidst tens of millions of curses,
My scars multiply.
Then, at last I reach my destination--
Unjustly guided, my despair deepens.
Dayea Warbeck
No broom

Post by Dayea Warbeck »

Hi everyone, my name's Dayea Warbeck and I'm a 15-year old Ravenclaw first year. I love Harry Potter (favorite book in the series is Order of the Phoenix, but I haven't read the Deathly Hallows yet), Jdramas and Christian music. I can't wait for classes to start! I hope to get to know everyone here!
Edana Holmes
No broom

Post by Edana Holmes »

Hello there,

I'm Edana and I'm a new Ravenclaw first year. I'm from Scotland and I'm looking forward to settling into HOL.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
Edana Holmes
ed812
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Keelin Cavanagh
No broom

Post by Keelin Cavanagh »

I'm Keelin! I'm a new Gryff, and so excited about it. I can't wait for classes to start =D
Away from HOL, I'm in high school, studying drama and music, hoping to study it in post secondary. I love reading, I love the HP books, and I have since grade three... so, almost ten years! =D
Madeleine Trudeau
No broom

Post by Madeleine Trudeau »

Hello! I'm Madeleine, but feel free to call me Maddy. I'm a new Gryff as well, and I'm pretty excited. Away from HOL, I just graduated high school and I work full-time as well as go to school full-time. But, I definitely find time to maintain activity, so I'll be around a lot. =] Anyway, I like talking to people, so feel free to talk to me.
Abby Cullen
No broom

Post by Abby Cullen »

Hello everyone my name is Emmy Cullen as soon as my name gets changed.. I am a new Gryffindor student and I look forward to the upcoming year!
Diandra Primarani
No broom

Post by Diandra Primarani »

hey, everyone!
my name's Diandra Primarani but you can just call me Diandra. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
i'm 13 going on 14 right now /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
i'm in Slytherin and PROUD OF IT! x)

i love making new friends, so feel free to PM me! x)

Return to “The Great Hall”