The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Centuria Malfoy
No broom

Post by Centuria Malfoy »

Hi, I'm Centuria Malfoy, a first-year Hufflepuff. (That would make my character 11, though I'm 24 /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)
Marcie Hobber
No broom

Post by Marcie Hobber »

Hi!
My name is Marcie Hobber and I´m a first year student in huffelpuff. I just resently found out about HOL, and I hope I will meet lots off new people.

My muggle self is an 18 year old girl from Norway (since I´m not fluent in English, I appologise for my bad spelling and grammar...I can´t help it ), and my real life interrests are handball, hanging out with friends and reading (Harry Potter especially off cource). /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Signature and avatar by Ingvild Ogden.
Nigella Sparkle
No broom

Post by Nigella Sparkle »

Hello all you lovely people out there,

I'm Nigella Sparkle and I thought i was about time I introduced myself to the masses /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm a Ravenclaw first year and am currently working my way around hol learning how everything works and having lots of fun while doing it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Main interests are playing tennis, bodycombat and dancing to cheesy 80's tunes, i also like reading and watching telly.

I'm 24 and live in England.

Feel free to get in touch

Sparkley yours,

Nigella
X

Edited by Matt: no cities please /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Thank you
Last edited by Nigella Sparkle on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Many thanks to the lovely cho at the palace for my beautiful signature
Patchouli Plum
No broom

Post by Patchouli Plum »

Hello everybody, Im Patchouli Plum.

Im in hufflepuff & i cnt wait to get started on my classes
Kris Weasley
No broom

Post by Kris Weasley »

Hi my name is Kris Weasley! I am a brand-new Gryffindor. I am a first year. I just want to say that the program here is jolly good. Its fantastic /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Siggy By Cho D.@ SignaturePalace
Ron:
Wish the lunch trolley would hurry up, I'm starving.
Rick Burb
No broom

Post by Rick Burb »

Hi im Rick Burb im a 1st year gryffindor and im twelve years old and from Illinois

No cities please! -Kim
Last edited by Rick Burb on Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Nix
No broom

Post by Robert Nix »

Meh, I'm sure no one will read this anyway.

I'm Robert, Ravenclaw first year, and ready for classes. Seriously, there's nothing more I enjoy than learning, even in a fictional environment.
Genevieve Sakura
No broom

Post by Genevieve Sakura »

Hi my name is Genevieve Sakura
and i just signed up today. im so happy!
my older sis is here too. i cant wait for classes to start!
and making new friends! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Genevieve Sakura
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
14 1/4", Rosewood, Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lavendie Bregell
No broom

Post by Lavendie Bregell »

Hi!My name is Lavendie Bregell,my nicknames are Lavendie and Lavie.I'm a muggleborn girl from Ravenclaw house.I like many things,some of them are adventures,doing sports,reading,learning,animals and nature,Harry Potter and almost all related to it and so on.Classes what I take:Animal Magic(Class member),Transfiguration(Unconfirmed),Writing Workshop(Class member),Magic in Famous Mysteries(Class member) and Movie Study:Harry Potter(Class Member).I am quite new member,I signed up at the beginning of August.
I'm adventurous,friendly with most people and kind.
Last edited by Lavendie Bregell on Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signature from the wonderful ID card shop!
Aletta Andromeda
No broom

Post by Aletta Andromeda »

Hello, my name is Aletta Zoe Andromeda. I am a first year and I am muggle born. My house is Ravenclaw, and I love mythology and animals. I love to read as well. Obviously I like harry potter, or else I wouldn't be here! My classes are Greek and Asian mytholigy (Unconfirmed though...) Animal Magic, Diviation (unconfirmed) and Dragontology 101 (also unconfirmed).
Jessica Summers
No broom

Post by Jessica Summers »

Hello everybody! I'm Jessica Summers and I am in Gryffindor(GO LIONS!!!) I'd really like to have more friends so please PM me. Oh and I'm going into 8th grade and I live in Pennsylvania. Ummm...I'm not sure what else to say so bye!

No cities please! - Kim
Last edited by Jessica Summers on Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jess | Fifth Year | Gryff <3
Mari Hunt
No broom

Post by Mari Hunt »

Hi! Im Mari Hunt.. a Gryffindor... Im looking forward to being here! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*I have no recollection if I've posted in here before.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />*
Well that's just fine
Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in dead of night
Raik Rainey
No broom

Post by Raik Rainey »

Hello there. Wow - this is my first post here ever, so I'm pretty excited /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyway, I'm Raik Rainey, and I am a new Ravenclaw. Also, in real life, I'm 16 years old and from Norway. Other than HP books, my interests are computers and games (PS2/computer/card/board-any-game-at-all-as-long-as-it-is-fun).

So - now you know me a little more /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Andrea Caroline
No broom

Post by Andrea Caroline »

Hi, all! My name is Andrea Caroline ( call me and ). I am 13 years old and currently am first year in Gryffindor. I like to play all kind of sports ( except gymnastics and swimming ) and mastered some of them. I am an all-outgoing girl, gentle and a very tomboy girl /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> !

Nice meeting you! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
sig made by me!! :D
Andrea Caroline|an675|Michievous Warrior Monks|an artist in the making

GO GRYFFINDOR!!!!!
Neia Black

Post by Neia Black »

Well, here we go then, I'm Neia Black a first year from Gryffindor, just arrived today to Hogwarts and very ecxited to begin with this new experience, I'm 21 (Yay! I know a bit old for a first year!) and I'm from Argentina, aside from going to Hogwarts I have other passions I try to materialize in Real Life or RL as I have read somewhere here, such as filming (I'm a film student actually), writing, taking photographs (not quite like Colin really), listening to music, going out and of course having friends, I hope not only to meet people here but also to be helpful in any case I'm needed, well just droping some lines so we all start to know each other, see you around, and take care...

OH! Mmm let me see some facts about me...
1) My favourite character is Ron of the three heroes and also Dumbledore.
2) Fave book mmmmm something between Azkaban and Globet of Fire, although Prince is making me feel great!
3) Fave subject DADA
4) Pets? in RL a dog named Robbie and here I would just love to get an owl!
5) Deeply in love with Oliver Wood!! (Can't help it, he so georgeous!)/wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

And well as Hagrid would say "...we'll get to that later..!"
See you...

Neia Black /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

No cities, please. -Cosmo
Last edited by Neia Black on Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torment Thorn
No broom

Post by Torment Thorn »

Hello, my name is Torment Thorn but my friends call me Tori. I am a first year student in Ravenclaw. I am taking a full schedule this year and am very excited about it. I hope to meet many of you and make new friends. I have some friends here already from my old school, but I have to find them after classes start. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
Hermione Smith
No broom

Post by Hermione Smith »

i'm a new Hufflepuff first year. i'm 15 years old and lives in the us. i love dogs and i have one. i also love to read and write. but tv is also something i love.
Harry potter rocks!
Melina Mckeanna
No broom

Post by Melina Mckeanna »

Hello all,

I'm Melina Mckeanna from Vermont in the USA. I'm a little older (out of high school) and am an avid painter. I'm a first year Ravenclaw and appropriately I can't wait to start classes.
Cordelia Peridott
No broom

Post by Cordelia Peridott »

Hello everyone, I'm Cordelia Peridott, although being 19 years old, I am a first year at heart. I'm from the United Kingdom and just about to start University studying Fine Art. Wooo wooo!!!

Can't wait to get cracking with everything here and make some new friends, so I better get started. See you all around /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cordelia Peridott
Julie Chant
No broom

Post by Julie Chant »

Hello, the name's Julie Chant!

I'm a first year Gryffindor, sixteen years of age, and I enjoy all things book-related. Some of my other interests include a bit of writing here and there, some role-playing, watching Muggle movies and television, and collecting things. I'm really quite a packrat. I'm half-and-half, and come from a family consisting of two parents, and four older brothers.

Well, that's all I can think of now. Hope to see some of you in my classes!

Cheers,
Julie

Return to “The Great Hall”