Thank you, Zoki!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Thank you, Zoki!

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Thank you for all that you've done for HOL over your many years, Zoki.

Thank you for being a friend, a teammate, a co-conspirator.

Above all, thank you for being someone I could depend on regardless of the situation these last 14 years.

I will miss you but I look forward to seeing where RL takes you.

❤️

Kyrie

P.s. I still believe you're a witch
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Thank you, Zoki!

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Zoki, you have given so much to this community and been such a steady hand on the tiller for so long, it's really hard to find words to adequately thank you for everything. I've always admired you for remaining such a down to earth person and, even as headmaster, never losing that sense of fun that you had as a student, even if I only got to experience it through reading old threads (an awful lot of those seemed to involve accusations of witchcraft, come to think of it....)

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you and I wish you all the happiness in the world going forward. Hope we'll be welcoming you back from your well-earned wanderings in the not-too distant future.

And as sad as it is to see one chapter of HOL ending, I'm really excited to see what will happen with our new headmistress at the helm (congrats, Kyrie!).
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

*sounds off a bunch of noise makers*

Congratulations both to Zoki for an outstanding run, as well as to Kyrie on the new position and era ahead.

HOL has been lucky to’ve had all your hard work and dedication over the years, Zoki. You will always have my gratitude for helping to continue pushing the wheel of this community forward. Best wishes for the next leg of your journey and all that life has ahead for you. Lots of love!!

Who better to pass the torch to than Kyrie! Happy to hear the castle is still in great hands through the course of this transition.

*tosses confetti around* :wub:
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

Thank you Zoki for all you've done for the school! I came into the school towards the end of your student years, and your presence was consistently felt throughout. Between the great classes you've taught (and bequeathed onto others), your work as Headmaster, and your support for all of us when we needed it the most, you will be definitely missed throughout HOL. Your memories will live on throughout all of us!

And congratulations, Kyrie, on your promotion! I know you'll continue to make the castle an amazing place for all of us.
Prof. Ryan Granger
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ryan Granger »

Zoki! You’ve been a staple of HOL since I’ve joined. You’ve put in so much incredible work through the years, we’ve all been so lucky to have you as part of this community. You deserve a break, and I hope you get some rest on your sabbatical.

To Kyrie, this community is in good hands and I can’t wait to see where we go to from here.

Much love to both of you! <3
Prof. Ryan Granger | Ravenclaw Head of House | Most Likely Lost
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

I’m a bit sad that I didn’t get to work with you longer, Zoki. Our HOL paths never seemed to cross that much in the three years I’ve been here, so I can’t claim to know you as well as many others on here.

That being said,I wish you all the best with your future endeavors and good luck wherever that path leads.

Congratulations on the promotion, Kyrie. I look forward to working with you in the future.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

Wow, all of the feels with so much change going on around here!

Zoki, thank you for playing an integral part of making this community into what it is today. I can't believe I've been here for six whole real-life years already, and that's because of the magic and the people that exist around here.

Kyrie, I'm so excited to see where you take us next! I can't think of anybody better to pass the reigns too. Thank you, too, for your mentorship through the years getting me to where I am today. Now you'll get to torture me with NEWTs and then maybe have me on staff somewhere else... ;)

Much love to both of you and to our community as a whole!
Prof. Dario Brighton
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Dario Brighton »

It's always been an absolute delight working with you, Zoki. Thank you for always being patient with us (we didn't make it easy for you). Over all the years in the Head Office, you've been the person who's been there since the very beginning for me. Things will be so different, but we'll try to continue making you proud. As you join the hall of fame of HOL Headmasters, I still hope to see you roaming the hallways every now and then.

Kyrie has some big shoes to fill, but I don't doubt she's more than capable and her promotion is well-deserved. Cheers to both of you. <3

Return to “The Great Hall”