The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Maeve Madden
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Maeve Madden »

Hi everyone, I'm Maeve! I'm a first year Slytherin and I'm super excited to be a part of HOL. In RL I'm studying zoology, so if you love random animal facts, I'm your gal! For example, did you know that a narwhal's tusk is actually one of its teeth? Fun, hey? I'm excited to meet new people so if you want to chat, drop me a PM or add me as a friend!
Milo Willows
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Milo Willows »

Hello, hello my fellow Witchcraft and Wizardry enthusiasts! I'm a long time fan who has recently found themselves lost to the wonders of Harry Potter once again. I'm a proud Hufflepuff and I'm looking forward to earning points for my House. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

In the muggle world I'm an avid anime/manga follower, an artist (both digital and traditional), a writer of most mediums but favors prose poetry and memoirs, collector of wildlife facts and a professional daydreamer. I also spend an inordinate amount of time reading Sevitus fanfiction wherein Snape adopts/mentors/comes to care for Harry. I adore general fics that give you a feel for Harry's learning experience.

In the magical world I still enjoy my muggle passions, but with more. I rejoice in the company of magical creatures—Kneazles, Nifflers, and Hippogriffs in particular. When I'm not in the Common Room or Library studying, I can often be found ambling around the Castle Grounds or searching for mysterious places like the Room of Requirement. Some dreams of mine are to master potions and to learn the art of painting magical portraits.

I'm friendly so please let me know if you ever want to chat! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. pronouns : any, but they/them preferred.

Return to “The Great Hall”