The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Aiden Allery
No broom

Post by Aiden Allery »

I'm Aiden. I'm new here and am a 1st Year Ravenclaw.
I'm 17, and from Kansas. (And yes, all the stories you hear about it being a God-forsaken wheatfield...are true.) I'm into journalism - i plan to major in that and international relations next year. I also dance, and do theater. Book wise, I love the Harry Potter series (of course), and I'm also currently into Russian Literature. I've been reading Anna Karenina (again), and hope to start working on Crime and Punishment. I also love Ayn Rand's books. I love all kinds of music - my personal favorite bands are The Get Up Kids (although they've broken up), 311, Unwritten Law, Green Day and others...
There's not much to say about me - hope I hit all the basics.
(Oh, and yes...I'm a girl)
| The universe is made of stories , not of atoms |
| Aiden | First-Year Ravenclaw | Storyteller |
Kimberly Rose
No broom

Post by Kimberly Rose »

Hi Everyone! My name is Kimberly Rose, and I'm a brand new Hufflepuff first-year! I'm from IL, and I just turned 18. I can't wait to meet you all!

No cities, please, as it is against HOL's privacy policy. Thanks! -- Rhi
Last edited by Kimberly Rose on Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here I go, scream my lungs out, to try and get to you
I don't care how you get to me, just get to me baby...
Wand: 13 3/4 inches-sycamore tree-unicorn hair
Nikki Malfoy
No broom

Post by Nikki Malfoy »

Hello! My name in Nikki Malfoy and I'm a first year in Hufflepuff. My favorite sport is basketball. I enjoy school, (REAL school) and my favorite subject is Math. I play guitar and piano. well, that's me!
meh
Iselilja Dirnt
No broom

Post by Iselilja Dirnt »

Hello evryone!
I'm Iselilja Dirnt, or June, and I'm 15 year old girl, and I'm a first year Ravenclaw..
I'm from Norway, and I have two gigantic obsessions, Harry Potter and Green Day..
I also enjoy listening to The Clash, Ramones, The Se* Pistols (I have to censore one of my fav. bands? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ), The Beatles and Franz Ferdinand, and I think I could read whatever I get in my hands, but I love particulary fantasy books..
In my sparetime I like to be with my friends, sitting on the computer, reading, listening to music...
I HATE sports, I really do! And I don't like spoiled kids.
I love my two best friends, my friends at GDA, food, mess, music, playing the guitar, thought I just started playing, so the only songs I know by heart is Puff the magic Dragon, Let it be and Hey Jude /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Aphrodite Griffinclaw
No broom

Post by Aphrodite Griffinclaw »

Hi, I'm Aphrodite Griffinclaw and am a proud member of Ravenclaw. My intrests include: dogs, Harry Potter, kittens, and art. I'm a brand new first year. See you Soon /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
"Life is like this dark tunnel. You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place."
Steph Rowe
No broom

Post by Steph Rowe »

Hey all,

I'm a new first year Gryffindor here. I am 16 and I live in New Zealand (where it is currently pouring with rain /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ). I have loved Harry Potter since I read the first book (way back when I was 10) and HBP has just become my favourite book of all time.

My favourite authors are JK Rowling (of course), Dan Brown, Diana Wynne Jones, and John Marsden.

I watch way too much tv in my spare time - favourite shows include Friends, Lost, Gilmore Girls, OC (when its got good storylines). I like any music with a good tune and decent lyrics (generally not rap or RnB), and at the moment I'm really liking Rob Thomas.

In my spare time (not that I have much, because school occupies most of my life), I like playing the piano, reading/music/internet/tv, most craft sort of activities, and I have recently started to play squash.

See ya around, guys!
Olivia Pritchard
No broom

Post by Olivia Pritchard »

Hi all I'm Olivia Pritchard and I'm 21 years old and a first year Slytherin. I live in Central Ontario in Canada. I like Harry Potter and right now am looking for anybody who rights really good ship stories. My ship intrest are really focused in on Draco and Ginny and Harry and Hermione... don't hesitate to ask me to read stuff. I will help at all costs
Asteria Moonglow
No broom

Post by Asteria Moonglow »

Hello All! Asteria Moonglow, Ravenclaw First Year here! I couldn't be happier to be in Ravenclaw and part of such a wonderful house and school. I love anything magical or having to do with quidditch (GO RAVENCLAW!). I have a pet cat, Tweak, who's probably bouncing around here somewhere, thus his name.

I'm 22 and from NY (not the city). I fell in love with the world J.K. Rowling has created by the time I read the second chapter of the first book. Since then, I have been surrounding myself with as much Harry Potter as I can and as many Harry Potter fans as possible (I've even recruited a few myself). And now I find myself as a student at HOL and I don't think I've been as excited about anything else as much as I am about this! That's all I can think of to say for now, I hope to get to know a lot more of you in the near future.
Asteria Moonglow ll Ravenclaw ll as601 ll Ravenclaw Quidditch Team l Book Club l Drama Club l Writer's Society ll
Ilona Littrell
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ilona Littrell »

Welcome first years!

My name is Ilona (I'm 18 and from NOWRAY ;D)and I'm in Gryffindor, feel free to pm me at anytime, I love meting new people!

I'm sure you'll all have a great time here at HOL!
I know I have, and am now starting on my Third year as a HOLer.

Hope to see you around in the halls of HOL!

ILo
^Sig & Av made by me.
Feel free to PM me if you want one
|Sixth Year|Lady Marauder|Captain of the black PINK Pearl|
Fabien Murray
No broom

Post by Fabien Murray »

Hi everybody!
My name is Fabien, I'm a brand new Ravenclaw.
Excuse me for my english, I live in France (french riviera).
I like Harry potter and I love sport, I practice tennis.
Amber Mackenzie
No broom

Post by Amber Mackenzie »

Hi! My names Amber (obviously) and I'm a First Year Gryffindor. I'm a pretty down-to-earth girl, and I love anything challenging. I play any kind of sport you can imagine, and I like to do anything atleast once. I'm in the Canadian Navy, so I do a lot of travelling.

I just recently turned 21, and I'm persuing my honours in Theatre and Direction. I love to act out and embarrass my friends. You'll often find me standing on a table in the middle of the dining area, singing at the top of my lungs to one of my unexpecting friends. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

PM me if you wanna know more...

Amber
Elandra Maerdyn
No broom

Post by Elandra Maerdyn »

Lo and behold I have arrived!!! *Coughs* Well that had absolutely nothing to do with the following, but I thought that I would add it in...give the post a bit o'spice Ahh my, I'm so full of useless information sometimes...

Oi! The names Elandra...atleast that's what I'd like to be called around here. I've got no quarrels to nicknames if you so choose to present me with one, unless it's something like...hmmm...smelly or monkey licker. Yeah, let's not travel down that beaten path I think that I shall now wallow inself pity over such a tragic realization...

Eh, I'm over it Anyways, to follow tradition I shall now list some of me favorite things:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
Brown paper packaged tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Wow...how totally lame am I? And uncreative! Actually, I'm lying about myself now. I absolutely adore reading and writing(which might play into the whole loving to roleplay thing...) and am, at the moment, working on creating a manga with one of my friends. It is tres cool (or however those french speaking people say it)! I would share the plot/my ideas with everyone, but for fear of others stealing them I shant.

Heh heh, another wierd trait of mine is the fact that I will, at times, suddenly begin typing with an odd lilt. Most likely because I'm totally random ^.^ I'm a pirate/vamp obsessor by the way! And bla dee bla I'm into sports, music, movies, am part of a band, love anime, manga, gothic/angelic thing-a-ma-bobs...and I adore singing as well as Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Many people find that particular love 'o mine strange but ha! I shall never give it up.

Now I doubt that this is really necessary, but what the heck, I shall add it because I feel like it! I just so happen to be a huuuuge fan of Harry Potter as most of you have hopefully already deduced. If not, that's alright *Pats your heads sympathetically*

And now you have the just of moi? Wasn't that excellent? I enjoyed writing it to tell you the truth. Luv you all! Unless you're really mean and in that case...poopy on you!!!

PS: Savvy is me favorite word!

PSS: (Or is it PPS...whatever!) PM me if you'd like to chatter about...well you don't need a reason!

Edited for Language. ~Rai
Last edited by Elandra Maerdyn on Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella Astiar
No broom

Post by Isabella Astiar »

Hi, my name is Isabella Astiar, and I am a First year Slytherin.

I'm 16 years old and I live in sunny California.

I love Harry Potter, of course, Buffy, Friends, and That 70's Show. I enjoy watching movies and television in my free time, as well as reading, swimming, and playing volleyball.

Hope to get to know all of you better!

Edited to remove location - nothing more specific than state, please, Ceit
Last edited by Isabella Astiar on Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella Astiar
Liana Liggins
No broom

Post by Liana Liggins »

Hi! Glad to meet you all! Though perhaps not all of you would be glad to greet me /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I hope somebody would!!!

I'm from.... Russia. Pretty far, isn't it?
At least, I'm not the only Russian here! I know for sure that one more has just entered Hol, too.

I love everything in this world. I STILL believe in magic! I enjoy good music and loud companies, though not all of my neighbours approve of it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I hope we'll make friends!

Edited: no cities please - Kim
Last edited by Liana Liggins on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liana|Just Liana|Changing&Unpredictable
Artemis Jill Tipple
No broom

Post by Artemis Jill Tipple »

hey! i'm Artemis Jill Tipple ... you can call me Arjy for short. I just turned 21 last sunday[which is sooo disappointing...start of adult life..hehehe..just kidding!] ..i'm from the philippines btw, and I hope i'm not the only Pinoy out here. I've been a fan of Harry Potter for years..since the release of "Sorcerer's Stone".

I'm a senior in some college in Manila...taking up Multimedia Arts. I'm a bookworm, a graphic designer, a photographer, an animator, music-lover, movie-goer .... the list can go on and on. I'm also into writing poems and composing songs. Hope I'll get to meet all of you soon! Paalam! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Amaya Errett
No broom

Post by Amaya Errett »

Hey all, I'm Amaya. ^^ I'm 18 and was born and raised in good ol' California, USA. I'm an avid novel/story style role-player looking for fresh m- *cough* new rp friends so if you're into that jazz feel free to owl!
Aubrey Lynch
No broom

Post by Aubrey Lynch »

Hi, I'm Aubrey. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm a 16-year-old Gryffindor first year, and I live in Ohio, U.S.A. I love Harry Potter (duh), reading (mostly fantasy and science fiction), science, Star Trek:TNG, manga, and surfing the net. I can't wait to get to know everyone and make some new friends! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Adeline Brodie
No broom

Post by Adeline Brodie »

Hello! My name's Adeline and I'm a first-year Gryffindor, 14 going on 15 years old. I'm from Pennsylvania, U.S.A (nowhere terribly exciting >.<) and have been a fan of Harry Potter since the first book!

I love reading (just about anything ^^), Japanese culture and music, dancing, hockey, and drawing (mostly fashion design).

Hope to get to know you all!
Ginny Cassidy
No broom

Post by Ginny Cassidy »

Hi. I'm Ginny Cassidy and I just got here. I'm extremely outgoing, and I've read all 6 Harry Potter books, if anybody wants to talk about the books with me. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Jessikah Blacke
No broom

Post by Jessikah Blacke »

I'm Jessikah Blacke, but you can call me Kitten in you like. I'm a first year Slytherin// Which is funny because I'm terrified of snakes.

I'm a writer, I love reading, running, Amy Lee from Evanescence... Starbucks, and my car.. I'm a tad on the shy side, sadly enough.. I love rock, metal, emo music.. I spend entirely too much online and at Barnes and Noble, I love amine and manga like WOAH.

And I'm wierd. That pretty much sums me up.
Siggy made by Ilo at: Hogsmeade ID Shop

Return to “The Great Hall”