Favorite Prank Shop, Favorite Prank Item?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Favorite Prank Shop, Favorite Prank Item?

Post by Hiya Debnath »

Which prank shop do you prefer most? Is it Zonko's Joke-Shop or Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes or somewhere entirely else? Mine is certainly Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes because I am a big fan of the twin brothers' humor, and their zeal and industry amuses and charms me, through and through. Of course, the Weasleys' products are worth having too. From pygmy puffs to Filibuster Fireworks to the famous Snackboxes, everything they have is so fascinating. Who could forget "U-No-Poo", that nasty green creation of the Weasley twins that gives you constipation. My favorite prank item would be the Skiving Snackboxes. With my tendency to overwork myself, I need excuses millions of times to take a break and be in one place rather than the other. Not just to skive off classes, I also need excuses to bunk hanging out with friends, especially when the destination is a noisy one with big crowds, because being an introvert and an INTP-T, I need plenty of alone time to recharge myself. What's yours?
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”