What character would you be?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

What character would you be?

Post by Emerald Wolvenhowl »

If you could be any character from the Harry Potter books/films, which one would you be? Would you be a witch, a wizard, a muggle or even one of the magical creatures?

Since I like so many characters, I can't narrow it down to one, so I would be a combination of three of them: Hermione Granger, because she is intelligent and hardworking; Luna Lovegood can be wise which is always a good trait to have; I would also be Professor McGonagall for she is always fair and she is a strong woman.

What about you?
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Re: What character would you be?

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

If I was a character/combination from the world of Harry Potter, I'd be Ginny Weasley and the Weasley Twins mashed up with Luna Lovegood.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

I'm a nearly impossible combination of Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood.

My Hermione side reads everything, analyzes everything, and craves schedules. I have the HOL spreadsheet to end all spreadsheets! It's huge.....

My Luna side craves creativity and originality. Why go with the mundane all the time? My favorite Art Department project was House Ghost Appreciation. I decided to show my appreciation to the Bloody Baron by bringing in a ghostly matchmaker, because the poor ghost has been alone and depressed all these years. I loved it :D Others were scratching their heads. But that's Luna/February!
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Aedrie Rose
No broom

Post by Aedrie Rose »

I would be similar to Hermione Granger and Madame Pomphrey or Professor Sprout.
I enjoy books, I am interesting in the application of magic in healing and I like using plants in potions (when I learn how to)
Jack Notre
No broom

Post by Jack Notre »

I think I would most like be Sirius black. His recklessness and craving for excitement really reminds me of myself
Sky Denver
No broom

Post by Sky Denver »

I think I would consider myself Luna Lovegood, because her silliness and quirkyness reminds me of myself.
Willow Freeman
No broom

Post by Willow Freeman »

I make a pretty decent slightly younger version of Molly Weasley with nearly as many boys. In fact, I recently had a redhead and I have very mischievous twins!
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

I think I would be Professor McGonagall, or a teacher of some sort. I loved my time teaching in RL and I think my personality is partly similar to McGonagall's. I just know that I would not want to be one of the main characters as that is just too much pressure and funny things seem to be happening to them. I am quite better with supporting roles. :P
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

Often, the character I feel the most like is Regulus Black - for the decisions he made, the tough balance he had to strike, and his heroic sacrifice. That said, I'm not sure I'd want to die young at all... but maybe I could be a post-war Rodolphus Lestrange?
Scarlett Drake
No broom

Post by Scarlett Drake »

If I could be any character from the Harry Potter series, I would pick Hermione Granger hands down, mainly because she is my favorite character. I love how knowledgeable, caring, and brave she is. Harry and Ron wouldn't have been able to survive without her!

If I had to say which character I am most like, I would probably say Ginny Weasley. I'm a girl that's more serious and with a stronger personality, like Ginny. I've often seen on different websites that she has the same Enneagram personality type as me, just with a different wing. I can definitely relate to her on a lot of things. Sometimes I feel like I've got some Snape in me, and maybe a little bit of Luna as well.
"We've got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on..." ~Sirius Black

Sylvia Weasley
No broom

Post by Sylvia Weasley »

I would love to be Hermione granger or even ginny Weasley but if it is a made-up character then I would be the older sister of Ron Weasley ^_^
Artiass Swanson
No broom

Post by Artiass Swanson »

What character would I be? It is very difficult to choose between all those attractive and lovable characters. Maybe I would like to be Luna as she is the most exciting character which my friends sometimes say that I am like her! But in the end, I want to be Molly Weasley. she is the one I would be. Strong, kind, supportive, warrior. Someone who do what he can for those around her. She tried to take care of everyone. An ordinary witch who has great power inside.
Hannah Lovegood
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hannah Lovegood »

I can't choose one favorite either. My favorite characters are Harry, Ginny, and Teddy. I'd pick Harry because I literally am Harry. I took a quiz to see if I had Harry's soul and it said that I did. I'd pick Ginny because she likes Quidditch. I like Teddy because his hair is colorful. :) <_<
Violet Lake
No broom

Post by Violet Lake »

Bellatrix for sure, she is hella awesome. Vilnians are always cool too. I love her loyalty to the dark lord.
Georgie Sithern
No broom

Post by Georgie Sithern »

I think I am quiet like Ginny Weasley as I am a strong person and i am quiet but will stand up if i need to, Lilly potter as I am very kind and loyal to others, and Hermione Granger as i have a tendency to always do what I think is right even if others are annoyed and i have a great interest in learning everything.
Lucia Dinapoli
No broom

Post by Lucia Dinapoli »

I would like to think of myself as a Luna, but I am most likely a mix of Ron and Hagrid :lol:

I think I’m quite similar to Ron in that I’m a huge people pleaser, and I just want to make my friends and family proud of me. I have a huge family and I’m incredibly loyal to those I love. I also, not to be too big headed, am quite funny. I have a big fear of spiders and I can be quite clumsy and harsh at times.

In terms of Hagrid similarities, we both love animals very dearly, and again I am fiercely loyal to those I love. I feel within my personal relationships I often take on a position of help and trust, something I think Hagrid embodies very well! :)
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

This a tricky question. I think as a shapeshifter I do not have many choices, since I'd prefer to keep my powers even when in the Harry Potter series. I think I would be either Prof. Remus Lupin or Sirius Black. I loved both characters and both have the abilities to change their shape (even though Lupin turns into a werewolf, which is not really the same as shapeshifting). What is unfortunate, however, is the fact that both of them die at the end...
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Cole Thronheart
No broom

Post by Cole Thronheart »

You're Severus Snape. Why? I usually keep to myself. I’m not too much of a people person. I have someone that I loved deeply who I lost tragically. I have some what of a harsh exterior but I’m loving deep down, and I am willing to take incredible risks to do the right thing.
Amelia Jameson
No broom

Post by Amelia Jameson »

I would be the weird combo of Hermione and Luna.

with Hermione, I'm smart, logical, and good at school. I hate getting anything less than an A. I also don't like getting in trouble and breaking the rules- unless it's to stop an evil wizard.

But, Luna's a dreamer, very eccentric and creative. I l dream about lots of things, and people call me crazy. I love being creative with art, but also words, I love writing and hope to one day have a book (or two) published. - I know- crazy right?

-Mia J

Amelia Jameson
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

Like some others posted, I would be a mix between Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood. I am very studious and have all A+ in school. I also love reading and making sure that I am always prepared when I know I have an exam or quiz coming up.

I am also like Luna because I can be socially awkward at times. Being homeschooled my entire life, when I was still doing muggle school, makes it hard to make friends. The friends I have are selective to the extracurriculars I am involved in and therefore, not normalized conversations one might have at say a high school. I also have a peculiar interest in many things that others do not and know how to think and work creatively when necessary.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”