New Mobile Game - Harry Potter Wizards Unite

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

New Mobile Game - Harry Potter Wizards Unite

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

In case you haven't heard, ANOTHER HP mobile game is coming out! It was announced late 2017 and not much else came out about it, so it was put into the back of everyone's minds when Hogwarts Mystery came out.....

UNTIL NOW!

A few days ago a very short trailer dropped. As expected, this will function much the way Pokemon Go does.

For more info about the gameplay and the game itself read this article on Pottermore!

Also, if you are an Android user (sorry iOS fans) toy can now preregister for the app through the Play Store!!
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: New Mobile Game - Harry Potter Wizards Unite

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

The new game, which has been out in several other countries already, is now available in the US! I'm actually having quite a blast with it! The creators have clearly learned from the issues with Pokemon Go!

I wish there was an actual sorting ceremony and such, but i like that you can enter your wand and your house, as well as choose your profession (between Auror, Magizoologist, and Professor) when you get to that point. Collecting items as well as doing the battles in the fortress is also fun! Overall, i really like it! plus the Augmented Reality and seeing a troll in my living room is fun! Is anyone else playing right now?

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”