Deathly Hallows - Which one would you choose?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Re: Deathly Hallows - Which one would you choose?

Post by Adeline Morior »

Elder wand. But I would make sure it cannot be traced back to me. Probably use my other wands in public enough so that people won't suspect. I love exploration and discovery. Would use the wand to experiment on spells and magic.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Zurawlina Keller
No broom

Post by Zurawlina Keller »

My inner child wants to choose invisibility cloak, I like to be sneaky and learn a lot of useless information about people and things, so it would be easier with the cloak to be a some sort of a spy. But on the other hand I recently think about all the pain that could have been defeated if the right person had the Elder Wand… This person could have used it as a symbol of strength that will defend other people from being abused. And I may become this person… Actually, I think I don’t really need a wand for that, just a self-confidence :)
Bea Meadows
No broom

Post by Bea Meadows »

I know it’s the most tempting but I think I’d have to pick the resurrection stone, I think it would be incredibly interesting to talk to lots of people throughout history and learn from them
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I would choose the invisibility cloak, because I am a socially awkward, nerdy introvert, in the Muggle world, and while I won't perform magic in front of Muggles, I can stay in my cloak in the Muggle world, right? No harm done, right? Except maybe a few accidental bumpings that Muggles dismiss as their minds playing tricks on themselves. I can also make mischief and travel without tickets but I will be cautious to not show solid or noticeable evidence to any Muggle, so that the International Statute of Secrecy is not breached.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

As cliche as it sounds, the invisibility clock would be the choice for me. Imagine hiding in public when you see someone you'd rather not talk to? Perfect.
Maiden Moon
No broom

Post by Maiden Moon »

I would choose the invisibility cloak, the elder wand is pointless to me and the resurrection stone would just cause more pain, the invisibility cloak can be used for avoid social interaction when your overwhelmed but still want to 'join in' conversations, it might come in handy with i need to go places i cant go ;)

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”