Spells You Would Like to See

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Scarlett Lacarnum
No broom

Spells You Would Like to See

Post by Scarlett Lacarnum »

The Wizarding world is full of many magical spells and potions. Some regrow bones, some cure all poisons and there are spells to fix broken objects.

We all know food cannot be created and the dead cannot come back to life. Putting Gamp’s Law aside, are there any spells you would like to create or see added? Maybe creating one will get you a spot on a chocolate frog card.

Personally I would love to see a spell that cures poor vision. 20/20 for all! No need for glasses? I had this thought while thinking of Harry Potter himself. (If Hermione can cure her buck teeth, why shouldn’t Harry fix his vision?) Muggles have laser vision surgery so it does not seem too far off that the magical community would have their own solution.
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Re: Spells You Would Like to See

Post by Shadow Gaunt »

I would definitely like to see a spell that cures someone of all sicknesses, diseases, and disabilities that they did not have any control over. Let me explain.

For example if someone wears a sweater and jeans in the winter, when it’s below zero, and never gets the flu shot, then this spell will not get them rid of the flu. However, if someone is born blind, then this spell will help the. A person’s body has to sometimes fight diseases or their immune system will become weak. However, only the spell is the judge of whose fault is it, and it will cure those who had no control over it.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Re: Spells You Would Like to See

Post by Marie Dark »

I may have a spell that I wish existed. Maybe this doesn't qualify and might be too science fiction. But, what if there was a spell for astrological travel. Like traveling to the moon or one of Venus moons or to another planet or star. Could you imagine an interstellar passport or would that be called intergalactic? Lol
I think of fantasy ideas of traveling for a vacation or holiday with friends and family. A hologram Card of my family on Pluto saying "Happy Christmas" , or "Happy Venus Day" for love. (Lol) Well, that's my idea and I'm not sure if this qualifies a correct response to this question.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”