Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Camille Ritter
No broom

Post by Camille Ritter »

My favorite would have to be Ron. Especially in the second movie. He's such a funny character and I don't think they could have chosen any better. His facial expressions are the best. :]
Kyle Dagge

Post by Kyle Dagge »

I think Hermione is my favorite. I think she is because thats who i would be like if I went to Hogwarts. She is smart and clever.
Anna Marie Giovanni
Oakshaft 79

Post by Anna Marie Giovanni »

I love being able to see how the spells work on screen, rather then in my head. It just makes it seem more real. Then if it happens in another book I can picture the original movie scene and it's really cool.
Ron Lupin
No broom

Post by Ron Lupin »

I'd have to say that my favorite character out of the trio is a tie between Harry and Hermione. I like Harry, because I can relate to him in many different ways. Hermione, because she's very intelligent and she's not afraid to speak her mind. My least favorite character has to be Professor Umbridge and my favorite teacher is a tie between Professor Dumbledore and Professor Lupin. Of course, I couldn't forget the trouble-making twins, Fred and George!!!!
Gryffindor First Year ro810 11 inches from a hemlock tree with a hippogriff talon core

Harry Potter, it's what we live for for!!!
Ryouko Palma
Silver Arrow

Post by Ryouko Palma »

I like Lupin the best, of all the Defence teachers, he was the coolest. Nevermind the fact that he was werewolf, he was still the best!
Ryouko Palma
First Year
Ravenclaw
Phoebe Mangrove
No broom

Post by Phoebe Mangrove »

talk 'bout the movie...i dunno who's my fave character...
but talk 'bout the books...of course i have...
i really really like sirius black and oliver wood
and i'm so interested in that black family, a really unusual pureblood family...

and i like twins weasley and tonks!!!
tonks is wonderful, she's an auror and metamorphmagus...
and also lupin...i symphatic to him

what bout the name???
i like bellatrix's name...it sounds really good..."bellatrix lestrange"
me and my friend agreed that was really cool name
Tha Werkheiser
No broom

Post by Tha Werkheiser »

Definetely, The Weasleys. Hard to say, I have crush on Oliver Wood, former keeper of Gryffindor Quidditch Team. I really really love Severus Snape and Remus John Lupin*guilty pleasures*.
Lilly Weasley
No broom

Post by Lilly Weasley »

I love James and Olvier Phelps.

I think they couldn't have come up with a better bunch of actors. They all really seem to be similiar to the charactors from the books!
Emily Aca
No broom

Post by Emily Aca »

I totally love Harry(of course), second would definately be Oliver Wood and then Cedric Diggory! They are just all so awesome!!! Harry is the gorgeous brave one, Oliver is the smart yet in charge one, and Cedric was also brave and he gave off a friendly vibe. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Shoot for the moon, but REACH for the stars.

Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

MUSIC&MOVIE LOVER... you've been warned!
Violeta Lost
Oakshaft 79

Post by Violeta Lost »

Camille Ritter wrote:QUOTE (Camille Ritter @ Aug 9 2006, 03:23 PM)
My favorite would have to be Ron. Especially in the second movie. He's such a funny character and I don't think they could have chosen any better. His facial expressions are the best. :]
I love those expressions!! Ron Weasly is our king!!
-I need a new siggy!-

Never tickle a sleeping dragon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violeta Lost ~ vi803 ~ Sixth Year ~ Proud Hufflepuff
Cassey Duareiiy
No broom

Post by Cassey Duareiiy »

Fred & George Weasly for all their jokes!! (^o^)/

and Draco Malfoy, for his cunning folk!! XD
Spell it!! My name is --K-see*Jyuu-a-Re-- \(^o^)/ !!
BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE
Braeden Delacour
No broom

Post by Braeden Delacour »

I have to go with Fred and George. It's not because they are my favorite in the books, either /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

We don't see much of Fred and George in the films, however what we do see of them is absolutely brilliant. I think the actors really bring their characters to life.

Actually, one of the parts in Goblet of Fire that I would have to say that I enjoy the most is during the first task when the Horntail's tail crashes into the top area where the professors are sitting, and one of the twins yells, "Well done dragon!" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I just think the characters are really brought to life, and I find it very enjoyable to watch. I'm looking forward to seeing some of their presence in the upcoming films.
Braeden Delacour|br675|Hufflepuff|First Year
Lenore Spiaggi
No broom

Post by Lenore Spiaggi »

Hermione is a bit too close for comfort /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Dumbledore is the teacher I've always wanted to have, and Snape would be the teacher I liked despite everything!

Now, am I the only one who really, really wanted to see Ian McKellen do Dumbledore?
"They say you are a witch." "They lie; I am a cunning woman."
Bev Grey
No broom

Post by Bev Grey »

Oliver Wood... He was played by a cute actor... and he's not to bad in the books either

"I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Then Loved For Who I Am Not"
Vaynard Kent
No broom

Post by Vaynard Kent »

No doubt, Hermione.. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Falay Marker
No broom

Post by Falay Marker »

Draco Malfoy, he's evil, what can I say, I like evil people, or at least cunning evil people.
May Lee
No broom

Post by May Lee »

I love Fred and George! they are Cool and.. both are handsome *blush*

and the other is Hermione. i like Emma when she speaks and cast the spells ...
>> Burn the evils of the world with brilliant truth <<
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

I like loads of different characters from the movies and the books. Oliver wood *points to siggy* /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> I do think Alan Rickman does a fantastic job as Snape, The twins of course, but my favorite character I feel would have to be Neville!! He has developed so much since the start of it all, I love it!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Keety Rhea
No broom

Post by Keety Rhea »

If I had to choose just one it would be insane, I'll tell ya that *laughs*

I am rather fond of Weasley Twins, Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy, and Snape.

Reason for the Weasley Twins would one be the reason that they are so silly and witty all at once. Plus, the Phelps boys do so well of a job playing their roles as Fred and George.

My excuse for Remus is because through the movie and book I thought of him as an elder sibling or relative that you could rely on.

Draco Malfoy, the evil rival *laughs* I just love Tom Felton in this film. He plays such a good rival for Harry. Plus, the plus factor of his looks helps /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And finally, my clain on loving Snape. *snuggles chibi Snape plushie* My reasons for him is the fact that Alan Rickman plays him, which in turn makes him COOL! Second, Snape has always been my top five favorite character in the books, cause I always knew something about him that everyone else didn't.
Credit to: Jenna Hathaway from Ravenclaw

Reserve Ravenclaw Prefect!! Zoki Phatom's HOL Mommy! Eno calls me Katie!

ke400-Fifth Year

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”