Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Hana R Weasley
No broom

Post by Hana R Weasley »

actualy on second thourghts
i think lupin is my favorite charicter specialy when that thing happend in hp&thbp
with one of the members ofthe pheonix

hana
(if any one has a clue what i am going on about would you please put it in a spoiler for me or pm me to tell me how to do it, or please tell me when we can stop useing hp&thpb spoiler tags thanks)
"Where is Wood?" said Harry, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.
"Still in the showers," said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself."
Lera Kamerat
No broom

Post by Lera Kamerat »

I like all character equally /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> . (Except for Death eaters and (Voldomort and his followers)) /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />
Lera
One for all and all for one!
Lyza Zhen Haliwell
No broom

Post by Lyza Zhen Haliwell »

I really love Prof. Snapes character. so mysterious and yet so talented.
|7 1/2" Mahogany w/ Unicorn Hair|GRYFFINDOR|3rd yr|
|PPC|Proud Rabbleteer|MuggleBorn|

siggy by Ceri McHawk
Orick Excalibur
No broom

Post by Orick Excalibur »

I like Dumbledore the most, his wise words have been a great help to Harry so far in the movies. He is the principal we all wish we had in our muggle schools. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
*Siggy made by Natalie James at the Sig N' Av Palace.*
Hufflepuff | First Year | Badger Cub Award | MARS | or605 |
Amanda Hensgen
No broom

Post by Amanda Hensgen »

Well my favorite character movie wise greatly differs from who my favorite characters are book wise.

Acting wise Alan Rickman is the best. I absoutley detest the character Snape. But as an actor Alan Rickman is a very experienced and talented actor. He plays Snape's character excellent as well.

My favorite character in the movie though is Cedric Diggory! He's awesome and extremely yumilicious! *cough*

Anyways for the many of you who said the man who plays Dumbledore is your favorite actor, I completely disagree with you. I think he portrays Dumbledore's character horribly. He's mean, gruff, loud, and all around not a good actor.
Kristen Proffitt
No broom

Post by Kristen Proffitt »

Let's see.
Fred & George Weasley.
The Trio.
-Kate Beckinsale-
Melui Kurayami
No broom

Post by Melui Kurayami »

Snape. I think Alan Rickman is amazing in the movies. I'm biased though, since Snape has ALWAYS been my favourite character, before the movies came out. I love the twins too.
Elavial Mirkwood
No broom

Post by Elavial Mirkwood »

Malfoy is so funny to watch! I love his character! And the WHOLE Weasley family, they are awesome!

Cedric and Viktor are cool too, i wished they'd come out more in the other movies...
Elavial Mirkwood
Ravenclaw
2nd Year
Fiona Freedom
No broom

Post by Fiona Freedom »

I *like* Harry and you know what I mean /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
I'm most like Hermione, scarily, so obviously I like her.
Ron IS a git and I'd want to kill him if I lived with him, like Hermione, but fictionally, he's extremely funny.
Fred and George are so refreshing and hilarious.
I respect and love Dumbledore soooo much.
Mrs. Weasly's a doll.
Ginny is really sweet.
I also admire many of the actors who play the 'bad' characters, especially Malfoy, but I DON'T like the characters!!
~cheers
sig and av by Pyrus-Sig and Av palace
Tim Granger
No broom

Post by Tim Granger »

Hermione is so cute and she's snappy. Got to love her!
Tim Granger-Proud Gryffindor
sig made by Jasmin Rey-Thank You!
Talitha Duff
No broom

Post by Talitha Duff »

I love Cedric Diggory, because he's true Hufflepuff.. Oliver Wood is cute, too..
And I like Prof. Severus Snape. I believe, Snape is kind. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Ceridwen Hurst
No broom

Post by Ceridwen Hurst »

When I first saw the Sorceror's Stone, I fell head over heels for Oliver Wood. But Ron and how he was portrayed was spot on! That character comes to life for me. Throughout all movies, I began to love and appreciate Alan Rickman's Snape - a bit more loveable. The entire cast is amazing! Hagrid especially.
Wolfie Lunar
No broom

Post by Wolfie Lunar »

I've always had a thing for Ron,but in the second movie I developed the hugest crush on Harry. I like Ron better now.....I've kinda gotten over the crush on Harry. I like red-heads better anyways. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Kath Snape »

My most favorite character in the frist two movies was Richard Harris, playing a perfect Professor Albus Dumbledore. He was tall, thin, with his long white hair and beautiful long beard. His protrayal of the soft spoken, kind but very wise Head Master of Hogwarts will never be matched again.

And of course Professor Severus Snape - nothing more needs to be said. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather
Talitha Biggerstaff
No broom

Post by Talitha Biggerstaff »

First, I like Professor Severus Snape, he's so cool (Alan Rickman...). And I like Weasley twins, too, they both are so funny. And I like Draco Malfoy (he's so cute). One more, Oliver Wood..
Talitha Biggerstaff
ta652
Hufflepuff
Sierra Dave
No broom

Post by Sierra Dave »

I like Ms. Granger so much. Her intellegent is awesome! She is smart (actually the smartest among his friends), beautiful, and has two really best friends who are awesome too. It seems that her life is completely perfect! She also can experince so many great adventures. Oh my GOD! I wish I am Hermione Granger. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
"I'll do what I need to do..."

^^^the one who is crazy about books, reading books, writing book, and hoping to be an author^^^

----------unBeLoVed----------

>>>>>tenth02nineteenninetynine<<<<<
Aiko Ghwitches
No broom

Post by Aiko Ghwitches »

i like Ron weasley. he is funny charcter. i like see his face when he faced the spider. he is a solid friend... i dont thinkhe is a prefect..
Orchid Dust
Moontrimmer

Post by Orchid Dust »

i like the weaslys. always have, always will. i still can't believe they took bill and charlie out of GoF i was soooo disappointed. i can't wait for the scene when Fred and George leave school.
^^^ made by the lovelie Atrain Volecuz. imy,bbby.

"We take the love we think we deserve."
Jessica Farley
No broom

Post by Jessica Farley »

I like Hermione. She is soooo smart and she's really pretty through the 4th and 6th books, well Emma Watson is in the movies anyway.
Scarlett Gabryella
No broom

Post by Scarlett Gabryella »

Besides Obviously Harry ( The heroic dream factor)
And Sirius (The Innocent godfather)
I Can not WAIT to see Luna Lovegood.
I hear the girl who plays her is very good so all the
more reason to see it!
She is my favourtie character.
Cant wait.
xo
"In Dreams, We enter a world that is entirely our own."

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”