Which Wizarding World Food Would You Most Like to Try?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Which Wizarding World Food Would You Most Like to Try?

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I am a big foodie and love exploring all sorts of cuisines. I love non-vegetarian foods, dairy and milk products. Personally, in the wizarding world, I was always fascinated by chocolate frogs and cauldron-cakes. The idea of cakes in a cauldron, rather-than cupcakes, is brilliant. However, I also love the wizarding world drink, butterbeer. It's creamy, foamy and delicious, and can be relished either hot or cold. So, no seasonal restrictions.
What are your food favorites? Are you a foodie? Which Wizarding World Food Would You Most Like to Try?
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Re: Which Wizarding World Food Would You Most Like to Try?

Post by Adeline Morior »

I would say butterbeer is the most rated thing I would love to try. I also love chocolate and would love to try the frogs and cauldron cakes, wizards ice-cream and such. :lol:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Re: Which Wizarding World Food Would You Most Like to Try?

Post by Hiya Debnath »

Interesting food choices, Adeline.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”