September - Pipes

Moderators: Prof. Polaris Black, Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

September - Pipes

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Welcome to HOLLERS and September!

This game is called 'Pipes'. In this particular game, you have one starting point, up in the upper left hand corner. There are four ending points (squares). Create one continuous flow from the one starting point to all four of the ending 'squares'. You will probably need to rotate most, if not all, of the pieces.

Send me your solution in a HOL Forum PM titled "HOLLERS - Pipes" by the end of September and earn 25 Hoots!

If you want some practice doing these - click here.

Hint: you will use all but one of the pieces to solve this puzzle.

If you get stuck, send me a Forum PM - "HOLLERS Pipes WD-40 please!" and I have magical WD-40 to help get you unstuck.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: September - Pipes

Our very own Kendra Givens has sent in a solution to this puzzle already!

Who is next?

Professor Will Lestrange

Followed by .....

Mia Fountain
Sirius Fudge
Astor Arensin
Iverian Gnash
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: September - Pipes

The solution to this pipes game:

25 Hoots are earned by:

Astor Arensin
Iverian Gnash
Kendra Givens
Mia Fountain
Professor Will Lestrange
Sirius Fudge

Return to “Challenges”