October – Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur

Moderators: Prof. Maxim Trevelyan, Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

October – Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

After you tried to find as many hiding places as possible, you decided to return to Rylan. However, on the way back, you were besieged by three Zouwu who had what looked like broken sticks, ripped cloth and a small bell in their mouths. It seems that their toy got broken and they want you to make a new one before they let you along.

Make a representation (in any medium you’d like) of the toy. Alternatively, you can describe it in 80 words or more. Your submission must abide by all HOL rules and be of your own creation.

Post your submission below (600x600 or less) by October 31st 11:59 pm HOL time to get 25 Hoots and 50 beans.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Re: October – Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Using the cloth and my wand to make the sticks bendable, I make a frame for a spinning top and place the bell inside so it rings as they spin it. There's a bit of leftover cloth afterward that I shape into a hat which was not an easy task. I secure the hat to the top of it and add some little eyes. Once I'm finished, I change its color before handing it back to them. It's rather large, but so are they, so it's a good size for them. They're very happy with their toy though someone needs to teach them how to spin it properly. :lol:
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Re: October – Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

25 Hoots and 50 beans go to Iverian Gnash. Lovely job!
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.

Return to “Creative Outlet”