Idea Center

Moderators: Prof. Maxim Trevelyan, Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Idea Center

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Share any ideas you may have for writing prompts or drawings and other artwork here! It can be fun to see how others approach the same idea.
Katya Snow
No broom

Re: Idea Center

Post by Katya Snow »

So i was wondering... you know the Creative prompts? what if you did something like that but on a month by month basis? like maybe not as many categories and fewer options but changes every month? so people who write stories based on the prompts could get like, house points during the off class months, since it seams like classes are the only ways to earn house points. maybe even make bonus points for people who use like, a word of the day or the week or something? dunno how much work that would be but it could be fun.
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Thank you for your suggestion Katya. Your idea is quite interesting and I will look into it right away, see if there is some way to implement it.

I doubt it can be for points (we can't just throw them around willy nilly, after all), but it can be used to bolster up activity during the summer. I know people like beans too!

If you want to gain points for writing, I suggest you check out Library Book Writing Project. You can reserve three chapters at a time and get 10 points per accepted chapter. :)
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Doing things for points has to be approved by the Staff and/or Head Office.

Not to rain on the parade, but that is why you see basically everything in HOLLERS is for Beans or Awards or HOOTS.

But HOOTS are good! And there is an award at the end of the year for folks who get bunches of HOOTS.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Katya Snow
No broom

Post by Katya Snow »

Bans are great too i agree! ^^

i did look into the library but i'm a little intimidated by it, i'm not exactly sure what i'm doing there so i'll look into that some more. writing is my favorite thing so i really should be looking into that! ^^

Return to “Creative Outlet”