December Prompt-Happy Holidays

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Emily Spencer
Comet 180

December Prompt-Happy Holidays

Post by Emily Spencer »

December holiday time is here! A time for celebrations, family traditions, and happy memories. It's a time to give in to child-like wonder and let your imagination run wild. As the author, Clement Moore so poetically put it...

"And there they lay sleeping, all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads."

Your task is this:

Imagine that you are writing a book about your own holiday traditions/memories. I'm more than certain it's going to be a best-seller! Now, all you need to do is to give it a title and a special book cover to make it really stand out on the shelves. Please post your masterpieces below and fill our 'bookshelves' with holiday cheer. Enjoy!

Reminder: Please keep your graphic to 600x600 or smaller, and write a brief description underneath what the graphic depicts.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Re: December Prompt-Happy Holidays

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

Memory Lane by Silvana, M.

ㅡ This book is about a girl who loves to spend her free times to takes pictures for scrapbooking. As she loves to reminiscing the old days, everything she captures would be keep inside her book :wub:
Janne Halla
Oakshaft 79

Re: December Prompt-Happy Holidays

Post by Janne Halla »

Image shows a book cover with title Santa and Sauna, written by me and published by Obscurus Books. Cover is red and features four photos, one of santa writing a list of names, a sauna, Christmas foods and northern lights.

My favorurite Christmas tradition is spending time in the sauna. Even though the sauna's a part of every day here. :lol:

Return to “Ink Splatters”