Cleansweep One

Book Review: Feed

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Title: Feed
Author: M. T. Anderson
Series: None
Genres: sci-fi, fiction
Summary of story:
Disclaimer: This book has some inappropriate content that may not be suitable for young children. With that out of the way, this book was really great! I picked up this book at a library when a librarian gave it too me while helping to find my other books. I started reading it as soon as I got home and ended up finishing it pretty quickly. It's not a long read and the version I had made it really simple to read. The story is about this boy who lives in the future when the world is a mess. Everybody has the Feed installed in their heads which is basically a computer that learns your personality and buying habits and tries to get you to purchase things and believe things based off of that. The basic story line is this boy meets a girl while on vacation on the moon and they begin dating. After a hacker breaks into their feeds and messes them up, the girl's feed malfunctions and she is told she doesn't have long to live. The boy feels overwhelmed by this and begins to break off communication with her. Let's just say the story did not end satisfactorily at all. There was no big 'WOW' ending. However, it was really good. :lol:
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Return to “The Bookshelf”