Awards Galore

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Awards Galore

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Another year comes to a close and that means it’s time to hand out some shinies!

We had lots of people completing prompts in our various subforums – thank you all so much for sharing your creativity with us.

The Quill and Ink award goes to Hiya Debnath, Maverick Bradshaw, Prof. Amy Lupin and Dibyarup James Potter – congratulations! Dibyarup, Hiya and Amy also earn the Ink Splatters award and Dibyarup adds a Between the Pages award to his collection as well – very well done!

If you think you should have qualified and don't see your name here, please let us know so we can look into it.

Then there’s the Literati Award which is decided by the staff and given out to people who have been a particularly enthusiastic part of Book Club during the year. We’d like to hand it to Dibyarup, Hiya and River Fenwick! A big shout out also goes to two of last years winners, Janne Halla and Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, for continuing to be a welcome presence around the club. :D

Thank you to Emily and Tarma for their ideas, enthusiasm and hard work keeping all things literary ticking over.

There will be stuff happening around the club over the summer… we just need to put our collective finger on exactly what. Watch this space!
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Dibyarup James Potter
Moontrimmer

Re: Awards Galore

Post by Dibyarup James Potter »

Thank you so much for all these awards, and especially for considering me fit for the Literati Award. I have thoroughly enjoyed submitting to the Book Club over the year. ^_^
2nd Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror

Return to “Book Club”