Flash Fiction

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Flash Fiction

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:59 pm

This weeks words to include are:

backpack, fairy, speech

The speech was illuminating. Finally someone was going to join them in taking care of the matter. The fairy hoisted her specially made backpack (built to avoid the wings) and slipped it on her shoulders. Time to go back to the clan and report they had help. [47 words]
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Bull J. Johnson
Cleansweep One

Post by Bull J. Johnson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:05 am

There was once a fairy that had to give a speech in her class, but couldn’t find her backpack. However, her friend knew where it was. So the day was saved. (31 words)
Prof. Amy Lupin
Tinderblast

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:56 am

We'll be starting November off with these items:
flower, letter, fear

For example:
The young woman's hands trembled as she opened the letter, fearing its contents. A pressed flower fell to the ground. A violet. She gave a small smile in spite of herself. He remembered. As she drank in each word, her elation grew. He was returning home. (46 words)

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:22 pm

flower, letter, fear

She read the letter, the summons. Did she fear to join with the group, and help to pursue their dream? She looked at the little scribble at the bottom of the page, the flower doodle. She smiled and … with a shrug of her shoulders, went to pack. [48 words]
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Amy Lupin
Tinderblast

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:42 am

This week's items are:
telescope, dinosaur, castle

For example:
The newly off-duty sentry heard a yelp. He rushed up the castle battlements to where his comrade was standing with his mouth agape, pointing in the distance. The sentry grabbed the telescope and saw a hulking figure. Sure enough, the Age of Dinosaurs had begun once more. (47 words)

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:06 am

telescope, dinosaur, castle

Opening up the telescope with her clawed fingers, the dinosaur peered at the castle. It was morning. Were the food creatures coming out yet? She hoped so; her velociraptor youngsters were hungry. [32 words]

Return to “Book Club”