What's your personality type?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Lexa Winslow
No broom

What's your personality type?

Post by Lexa Winslow »

Have you ever taken a personality test?

I've really only ever taken the Myers-Briggs and Enneagram tests, but I know there are more typing systems out there.

I am a Myers-Briggs INFP-T and an Enneagram 4w5. What about you? How similar are you to your "type"?
Second Year Slytherin
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore
Galena May
No broom

Re: What's your personality type?

Post by Galena May »

I am an INFP and an Enneagram-9. I have done the official MBTI test like several times and I always got the same result. INFP is apparently known as idealist or mediator and that resonates. In fact, I have even been called an idealist by some. My Enneagram describes me as a peacemaker and that resonates as well. My personality has been described by those who dabble in reading the zodiac, to be a lot similar to that of a Libra (except when I am under threat, :D), and for those who don't know yet, Libras are known to be the natural peacemakers of the zodiac.
Galena May, just your average witch, only the fun please.
Ivy Grey
No broom

Re: What's your personality type?

Post by Ivy Grey »

I've done the official personality test 3 times and have gotten INTJ-T always! After spending some time researching online and looking through the website, I got to know the exact personality definitions of this type and the name used for it: ''Architect''. In my view, I think this is the most accurate a test can get! Before I took the test, I knew that I wanted to pursue the career of an Architect, so when I read the results, I fell off my bed! :D If anyone else is an INTJ-T here, do message me!
~ Ivy Grey

Return to “Discussions”