Anywhere But Hogwarts

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Anywhere But Hogwarts

Post by Emily Spencer »

Pretend for a moment that Hogwarts has closed for one term, and you must complete this year at another school of magic. Which one would you attend and why?

Personally, I would choose Uagadou, which specializes in wandless magic and alchemy (which is something I am definitely interested in). Plus, it is somewhere I have never been, and learning new cultures is always a bonus.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Re: Anywhere But Hogwarts

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

Same as Emily, I would like to be at Uagadou School of Magic. Aside from the wandless magic, I'm fascinated with their Dream Messages, where they receive letters through dream. Even though I might not be able to experience it, I would love to hear others stories about it. It sounds exciting!
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I think I would choose the Uagadou School of Magic as well because their students were also skilled in astronomy, which I love! Alchemy would be fun to learn too, and it's taught there.
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

I think I'd choose to attend Castelbruxo since their students are well versed in herbology and magizoology. And it would be interesting to learn more about both of those fields. Plus I like that it is located in a rainforest.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Both Uagadou and Castelbruxo are extremely appealing to me as they both have things I would love to learn but ultimately since I love animas and nature I think I would go same as Mia, with Castelbruxo for the magizoology and herbology. I also love the rainforest location. I also love that it gets compared to a temple.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore

Return to “Discussions”