School's Out!

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL
Kendra Givens
Oakshaft 79

School's Out!

Post by Kendra Givens » Sat May 25, 2019 7:13 pm

I just had my last day of school for the year yesterday. Is anybody else done with school for the year? Do you have any exciting summer plans?

I was originally planning to travel to Costa Rica with my mom to celebrate our birthdays, but we've decided to stay home and have a huge birthday party for both of us instead. I've also decided that I need to completely redo my wardrobe, so I'll spend a lot of time shopping this summer. I'm terrible at shopping, so wish me (and whoever is shopping with me) luck! Lastly, I have a whole bunch of home renovations to take care of, so hopefully, my yard can look pretty and our rooms can look complete by the time next school year rolls around.

Though honestly, I'm excited for the next school year because this year's group of seniors means a lot to me. I'll love to watch them graduate and achieve their dreams.
Iverian Gnash
Oakshaft 79

Re: School's Out!

Post by Iverian Gnash » Sun May 26, 2019 4:01 am

My Spring semester ended back at the end of April so I've been.... doing absolutely nothing since then :P Nah, I've been planning for the summer :D

This summer will be rather laid back compared to previous summers. I will continue through the summer at the university, however, I crammed all of my classes into the second half (end of June to the beginning of August) *pats herself on the back, good job* :lol:

My reasoning was because I was accepted to go to this camp for a bit of the summer \o/ and my classes would have collided with it. Specifically, I'm going to FBI camp, I'm super excited for it :D So, until the end of June, I'll be going to the uni to... keep my sister and friends company (who still have classes, ha) :P , then FBI camp, then school, and perhaps a trip between the two weeks between the end of summer semester and the beginning of fall semester.

A pretty laid back summer until around the end of June, so I'm learning some new skills, like knitting and various computer languages, which has been a lot of fun. ^_^ I like the free time my schedule has given me, it's good to have a break and I've been able to relax a bit.
Alexander Brighton
Oakshaft 79

Re: School's Out!

Post by Alexander Brighton » Wed May 29, 2019 2:19 pm

My real life school doesn't end until June 26, sadly. I know, that's late.
I'll be camping at a campground for most of the summer with my family which is always fun with the campfires (roasting marshmallows and making Smores) and games, then I'll probably also be playing baseball, and probably catching up on some video games too until school begins again in September.

Return to “Discussions”