What would you like to be reincarnated as?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

What would you like to be reincarnated as?

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

A fun discussion topic, what animal or creature would you like to be reincarnated as? You can also choose a magical creature if you want.

I think I would like to be reincarnated as a dog, either a nonmagial dog or a Crup. I love animals and dogs, including wolves, are my favorite animals and I think it would be cool to come back as a dog or doglike creature and be able to run and play like they do and see what it's like to be them (as long as the humans are trained to behave themselves). :)
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Re: What would you like to be reincarnated as?

Post by Shadow Gaunt »

I would love to be reincarnated as a phoenix. Practically immortal, I would be able to help those that I like and shape the course of human history.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Fern Elliot
No broom

Re: What would you like to be reincarnated as?

Post by Fern Elliot »

If I were to be reincarnated I would want to be either a deep sea creature, then I'll know what else the ocean holds, or a cat. As a cat I would find a person who really needed the attention and affection and love them and only them, so that way they feel even more loved.

Return to “Discussions”