Tattoos

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Winter Silverthorn
No broom

Re: Tattoos

Post by Winter Silverthorn »

I have a decent handful of tattoos, but my most meaningful is also intended as a Harry Potter reference! It is a phoenix on my knee. When I come up with the money, I fully intend to pair it with the quote "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."
Zephyrion Moonwhisper
No broom

Post by Zephyrion Moonwhisper »

I absolutly love getting tattoos. I am thinking about what I am going to get next, but my first tattoo was for my grandfather who had Alzheimer's. My favorite tattoo is honestly a toss up between two, my medusa tattoo and my skull and flowers tattoo. In the skulls and flowers tattoo I had the flowers colored to my pride flag (bisexual) and the skulls I let me artist pick colors that he thought would make the entire tattoo pop and I am so glad I made that decision. It looks so good in my opinion and I always get compliments on it whenever I wear shorts and it's exposed (it takes up my entire right thigh)

Somehow, without realizing it I have created a "theme" for myself where all of my colorful tattoos have been on the right side of my body and the left is black and white. It's kind of cool so I make stick with it honestly.
Victoria Rivera
No broom

Post by Victoria Rivera »

I do love looking at people's tattoos. Personally i do not have one, but i would like to. My dream tat would be on my spine, the design would be of a sword but instead of a handle it'd be a butterfly. It symbolizes my strength and change. If i were to get something Harry Potter relater it'd be a snake behind my ear, to symbolize my house- Slytherin! :wub:

Return to “Discussions”