Favorite Transportation

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Favorite Transportation

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

The holidays are almost here! Are you someone who enjoys traveling for vacations? Traveling to a place definitely requires you to use a specific mode of transportation! What kind of transportation do you usually use when traveling outside the city, country, or continent?

For me, since I live in an archipelagic country, traveling to another city within our country sometimes involves crossing the ocean. I usually prefer flying. But when the weather is really nice, going by ship is very enjoyable, especially I get to see the night sky.
Adeline Morior
Moontrimmer

Re: Favorite Transportation

Post by Adeline Morior »

Oooh I do love traveling and traveling over the water on boat. I love to ride on trains and bicycles through the country side. I like flying if the flight isn't too long. Mostly I drive but it isn't my favorite.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Anne-Marie Gagne
No broom

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

Living in areas that are pretty rural, going anywhere requires a car but I love walking when I have the chance. Going on vacation though is always by car. I've never flown because flying scares me but also never been anywhere where I couldn't just drive to.

"you are now my fourth favorite HOL person" -Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Galena May
No broom

Post by Galena May »

Let me see. I don't really have a preference. It depends on the distance, really, but road trips and cruises, maybe. I love travelling, that one is sure. I would rather use public transport on a daily basis, though :D and meet a few people on the way.
Galena May, just your average witch, only the fun please.

Return to “Discussions”