Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

It's 12:34 PM here and in HOL-time. I just came in from the sunny garden where I was reading a book on how to be a more effective negotiator and now I'm about to do some things around HOL for a bit.

Also I may have posted simply so I could wish Isa luck with her AP test, maybe. (Seriously, sleep is good). I'm sure you'll ace it!
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Charlie Spencer
No broom

Re: Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Post by Charlie Spencer »

Where I am, it's currently 11:44am (4:44pm HOL time). I just took a shower and now I'm at my desk chair also preparing for an AP exam, but thankfully it's at my 2:00pm! Good luck to all AP exam takers! :D
Reyyan Azkendra
No broom

Post by Reyyan Azkendra »

It's 13.28 I just wake up (I fell asleep again after watching the Quidditch match) and finished my lunch :lol:
Thank you for the cool signature, Ana! :wub:
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Current time 23:34 (HOL 21:34), checking my messages and mails before going to bed.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

It's 1.00 PM here and it's time to have lunch~ HOL says it's 4.00 AM now.
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

It's 2:54/2:55 AM local time here (HOL-5), and... I'm catching up with everything here I missed over the weekend!
Caius Magnusson
No broom

Post by Caius Magnusson »

2:25 as of now! I am currently wrapping up a presentation that I have to give tomorrow (well, technically today) and making sure my suit is ready to go when I have to leave.
Lexi Evergreen
No broom

Post by Lexi Evergreen »

HOL says the time is 3:03pm, but in my time it is 10:03am. Currently, I am in school, band to be specific. I play percussion so I don't play that often so that is why I have time to do this.
Zagreus Elderes
No broom

Post by Zagreus Elderes »

HOL time is 4:30 am on the 19th, but for me, it is currently 8:30 pm on the 18th! I just got home from taking my first shot of testosterone, so I'm having a celebratory cake with my partner and finishing some coursework.
Anne-Marie Gagne

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

Zagreus Elderes wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:41 am HOL time is 4:30 am on the 19th, but for me, it is currently 8:30 pm on the 18th! I just got home from taking my first shot of testosterone, so I'm having a celebratory cake with my partner and finishing some coursework.
Congrats on starting testosterone! A cake is a great celebratory gift haha.

For me it's 2:27pm and I'm just watching the New Heights Podcast newest episode that released today.

Return to “Discussions”