If you were a witch/wizard, what would your dream job be?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL
Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

If you were a witch/wizard, what would your dream job be?

Post by Alexander Brighton » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:42 am

I think if I was a wizard, my dream job would definitely be an Auror. I think bringing bad guys to justice and protecting the wizarding and muggle worlds from dark witches and wizards is something I would want to do. Dueling with dark wizards/witches sounds really exciting. Of course, it probably wouldn't be as exciting during the duel. But still cool and rewarding.
Kendra Givens
Moontrimmer

Re: If you were a witch/wizard, what would your dream job be?

Post by Kendra Givens » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:27 pm

My mind changes on this topic constantly, but right now I'm feeling like Magizoologist would be exciting. I'd get to interact with all of the different types of magical creatures, which would be so educational and enlightening! Plus, I'd get to pet Nifflers every day. Who wouldn't want to do that? The other thing I considered was being a professor, but I couldn't make up my mind about what I'd teach...
Amy Smith
No broom

Post by Amy Smith » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:36 am

If I were a witch or wizard then I would like to become a healer mainly because I like curing and helping people.
Isa Vestal
No broom

Post by Isa Vestal » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:31 pm

I’d have to say I want to be either a hit witch or an Unspeakable. I like adventure, mystery, and a test of my wits, which being a hit witch would bring and I like responsibility and secrect-keeping, which would be perfect for an Unspeakable, though we don’t know the specifics of what that job would entail.

Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come!
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum!
Maxim Trevelyan
Cleansweep Two

Post by Maxim Trevelyan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:58 pm

Hm, interesting question that I have trouble answering. I would say something along with my RL job, so something to do in law, but it does not seem that the British Wizarding World has anything resembling lawyers. I also enjoyed my years as a Teaching Assistant, so perhaps a professor or a researcher into yet unknown areas of magic.
Sindor Aloyarc
No broom

Post by Sindor Aloyarc » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Other than the general entertainment field, I’d probably wind up following a teaching career in Charms and/or work as a broadcaster for the Wizarding Wireless Network.
"—Far longer than forever, I swear that I'll be true.
I've made an everlasting vow to find a way to you.”

Return to “Discussions”