Class Unavailability

Ask questions about HOL
Please check the FAQ first

Moderator: Prefects

Arco Bardalles
No broom

Class Unavailability

Post by Arco Bardalles »

Hello! I'm not quite sure how to use a forum so if I'm doing this wrong please correct me. I was offline for months because I didn't have my laptop, and I therefore sadly flunked my classes due to lack of participation. If there's any way I can re-sign up for the classes or join a similar class coming up I would love to know. I could even complete all assignments within the next week for the classes I was dropped from if that is an option. Please help! Thank you so much, Arco Bardalles.
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Class Unavailability

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Hi Arco
If the classes you previously took are being offered this term and are open for signups, then you can absolutely sign up for them again. If they don't appear on the list or aren't open for signups then I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do. If you've previously earned points in a particular class, you generally can't complete the same assignment for points in another term but you should speak to your teacher about that if it applies.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Arco Bardalles
No broom

Re: Class Unavailability

Post by Arco Bardalles »

Alright, Thanks for your help!

Return to “Ask a Prefect”