Disney Discussion #4

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Disney Discussion #4

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

Remember this Option is worth 10 points!

Watch the video from the website and answer the following:

Do you think Oliver is being ungrateful for asking to go back to Jenny right after the dog gang rescued him? Or Do you think Dodger’s reaction was way over the top?

There is no right or wrong answer, just please explain your reasoning and thoughts. At least 100 words for full marks. Please post your answer in the correct thread in our Class Forum.
Ellie Vernez
No broom

Re: Disney Discussion #4

Post by Ellie Vernez »

I think Oliver wasnt trying to be ungrateful when he wanted to go back to Jenny after being 'rescued' by the gang.
I think he was grateful for what they did for him, but i also think he genuingly fell in love with being with Jenny. he loved the way he was treated, the comfort and not having to worry about where his next meal was coming from. Which is exactly what would of happened if he stayed with dodger.

And in regards to Dodger I think his opinion was valid, it was a bit over the top. oliver is basically a child, he didnt mean to offend anyone. But i also understand, he took Oliver in when he was alone. He thought oliver was introuble and rescued him, to basically be told that he wasnt wanted. it would hurt anyones feelings.

Return to “Disney Studies”