End of Year 2022

Official Announcements
Prof. Dario Brighton
Cleansweep One

End of Year 2022

Post by Prof. Dario Brighton »

A very busy school year is behind us. Let’s look at the stats for the school year 2021/2022.

When it comes to house points, Gryffindors have earned a total of 41,732 house points, landing them in fourth place.
In third place, we have Hufflepuff with 44,258 house points.
Slytherin has placed second with a total of 46,740 house points.
This means that the winner of the House Cup for 2021/2022 is Ravenclaw, with an amazing score of 55,719 house points.
A big well done to Ravenclaw and everyone who worked hard to show house pride and represent their house.

A big thank you goes to Maxim Trevelyan, who has contributed greatly to HOL as a student, Prefect and Head Student. Maxim has taken his NEWT exams and passed with flying colours. We’re looking forward to supporting him in the next steps of his HOL journey.

I hope you enjoy your summer holidays and I'm looking forward to 2022/2023. As always, butterbeer is on me. Cheers!

*edited to reflect a late update in points
Prof. Dario Brighton
Cleansweep One

Re: End of Year 2022

Post by Prof. Dario Brighton »

Earning points for one’s house is a shared effort. However, I would like to take a moment to honour the top points earners of the year. Please put your hands together for Emily Spencer, who earned a whopping total of 4,351 house points, coming in the first place and Maxim Trevelyan who earned 4,330 house points for his house in the last school year. Well done, both of you!

* reposting this because of an admin error that resulted in wrong totals being presented in the initial post, apologies for the invonvenience

Return to “Announcements”