Character Comparison

Moderator: Prefects

Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Character Comparison

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Scrolling through Wizarding World, I came across an article that was talking about comparing yourself to some of the Harry Potter characters. There are so many characters we come across that we might identify with more than one, but it got me thinking of which characters I identify with!

I'd have to say the unruly and unpredictable nature of Bellatrix Lestrange is relatable but just as much as the studiousness of Hermione Granger and the loyalty of Sirius Black! I'm sure there are aspects of every character that we can all relate with on some levels, but what character(s) do you relate with the most?

Here's that article if it helps you to brainstorm a bit!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Re: Character Comparison

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

If you’re brave but a bit skittish, you’re most like Alastor Moody.
I really relate to that, especially the more detailed description. I consider myself brave in relation to some RL and HOL events, but most of all, I exercise caution. I rarely go into a situation or confrontation without examining every part of what can go wrong, right or become unexpected. I also tend to be more pessimistic about things, but that way I am never negatively surprised.

So, I kind of see where Moody and I might be the same, though honestly, you can say that for almost all characters in the series.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Harper Cecilia Blake
No broom

Post by Harper Cecilia Blake »

I think I relate to Hermione the most, even though I'm not really the brightest present.
Kasho Kakichi
No broom

Post by Kasho Kakichi »

I've always thought Tonks was a phenomenal witch. She is competent in so many of the required auror traits, which is important... i guess... but something else really makes her the winner in my book. The fact that she was born as a metamorphous is absolutely awesome. Obviously useful in situations requiring stealth, but on to of that, it is a fun way to express herself in whatever way she wanted to, whenever she wanted. And the cherry on the top: marrying the most caring and entertaining werewolf of all time, and leaving the most adorable baby behind. Best couple for life!

Return to “Pottermore”