Wizarding World App

Moderator: Prefects

Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Wizarding World App

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Pottermore recently, as part of moving over to the Wizarding World, released an app for their site! While it's only available in the UK, US, and Ireland, they are getting ready to release it in more countries.

Here they're talking about it a bit more. The app features quite a variety of entertaining things including a ton of quizzes that grade you along the guidelines of the wizarding grading system and articles under Wizarding Weeklies pertaining to all sorts of wizarding news, information, and events. The app sends you notifications of all new news and has the sorting hat quiz built in! Your wizarding passport is also right there on the app once you log in.

I've downloaded it and it's super cool! Has anyone else tried it out yet?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Tags:
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Re: Wizarding World App

Post by February Fortescue »

I struggled with part of the Sorting Hat quiz. I couldn't figure out how to turn my phone the way they wanted me to in order to answer some of the questions.

I'm also disappointed they're going to be offering a "premium concept" in the near future.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Andrea Bertua
No broom

Post by Andrea Bertua »

I miss Pottermore a lot with all the information properly classified. I feel like there is not nearly enough information in Wizarding World. You can find the information in different ways, but it was so much easier before.
Ayla Fontaine
No broom

Post by Ayla Fontaine »

I'm also super disappointed about the premium thing, I've had similar issues with the app and I feel like it's not super easy to navigate, bring back pottermore T-T

Return to “Pottermore”