Quidditch comes to Hogwarts Mystery

Moderator: Prefects

Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Quidditch comes to Hogwarts Mystery

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Pottermore just posted this article! Apparently, we can now enjoy playing Quidditch in Hogwarts Mystery! I've redownloaded the app to see what it's all about and though I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet (in other words, I'm stuck in the middle of another quest :P) it seems really cool.

There are a lot more quests and things that have been added since I've last been on which surprised me when I redownloaded it and had all these new cool features. They've added a Beaxbatons student who wants to transfer to Hogwarts, new characters, adopting magical creatures, and a few new places to visit among a lot of other new features. :D

Has anyone else tried out the new Quidditch and what do you think about it? Are there any new features to the game you thought were awesome and want to share a bit about?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Tags:
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Quidditch comes to Hogwarts Mystery

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I actually really like the play for it! Plus it doesn't cost energy, just coins, which is really nice. And of course a new energy spot is available too!! It's the golden snitch, which currently respawns ~36hrs It's just the thing they needed to get off the back burner they've been on since Wizards Unite came out!
Isabelle Fleur Riddle
No broom

Post by Isabelle Fleur Riddle »

I really can't wait to try this out! :)
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

Hogwarts Mystery quidditch is fun, but it can take a while. It was only three maneuvers when I started playing earlier this year, but they made it four sometime over the summer. It can be frustrating when I only want to play, get my free energy and house points from playing and move on. The quidditch event is also fun, but it takes up too much time to fully complete due to the increase in maneuvers, and it's repetitive, which can be boring. It's still better than the really annoying Full Marks event we get nearly every week.

Return to “Pottermore”