Harry Potter: A Journey Through...

Moderator: Prefects

Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Harry Potter: A Journey Through...

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Pottermore came out recently introducing... Harry Potter: A Journey Through, which are new e-books that are set to come out on June 27th! (well, the first one is, the others will follow) :lol:

In total, there will be four books, each one themed around different Hogwarts classes - Book 1: Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts; 2. Potions and Herbology; 3. Divination and Astronomy; 4. Care of Magical Creatures. These books, inspired by Harry Potter: A History of Magic, will give us a lot of information on each class, including "notes, manuscript pages and charming sketches".

Which one(s) are you most excited for? ^_^

(Thanks Tarma for the idea for this post :D )
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Tags:
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Harry Potter: A Journey Through...

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

I want all of them. :blink:

I also want them in some other format than e-book!

I think that book 1, Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts, will be of the most immediate interest to me, but yeah, I want all of them. :ph34r:
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Harry Potter: A Journey Through...

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I totally want all of them; but I'm most excited for potions and herbology! I'll be interested to see how CoMC will contain new info not already in FBaWtFT

Return to “Pottermore”