Gringotts

Moderator: Prefects

Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Gringotts

Post by Shadow Gaunt »

Pottermore announced that in London, a new Harry Potter film set has opened: Gringotts!
The new Gringotts bank includes the main, grandiose hallway, complete with a gallery of goblins and a look inside the Lestrange vault that Harry, Ron, and Hermione famously broke into in the final film, complete with thousands of replicated Horcruxes.
The set looks absolutely fantastic and magical! One of my most favorite photos from the set; The Lestrange Vault is down below. The amount of detail and realism in there is astonishing. Would you visit it if you have a chance? If you look here what strikes you the most?

Image shows a darkened room, with armor and lanterns upon the stone wall. From the left corner, a pile of gold and silver spills over into the center where it is stopped by gold vases. In the center, there is a small pile of gold cups and Galleons. The whole stone room is filled with gold and silver.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin

Tags:
Sage Locket
No broom

Re: Gringotts

Post by Sage Locket »

it looks so pretty! I would love to visit Gringotts.
April Marigold
No broom

Post by April Marigold »

That looks so cool! But for some reason, it gives me pirate vibes :P
Avery Hill
No broom

Post by Avery Hill »

Totally agree, it gives of a treasury vibe, but I can’t wait to visit!
Nicole Hale
No broom

Post by Nicole Hale »

If I had the chance to go to London, I most definitely would visit!
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

Of course, I will visit it. I want to see how the set of the Wizarding World Bank looks.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

If I had the chance I would visit. I like the look of the banking hall and the vaults.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Oh wow, you learn something new everyday. I would definitely visit if possible.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Smith »

That loooks soo magnificent and kind of gives out Christmas vibes, if one were to look at it from far away. But, would definitely visit it, if I could. It looks incredibly prettyyy.

Return to “Pottermore”