Hagrid's Magical Creatures Ride

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Hagrid's Magical Creatures Ride

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Somehow I've not yet been tempted to go to Universal Orlando Resort ... until I just saw this!
Thursday 21st Feb 2019
The new ride at Universal Orlando Resort, home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, will be a new coaster experience starring our beloved Hagrid. Here’s everything you need to know – including when it opens!

Big news! Giant news, you might say. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™ is coming this summer to Universal Orlando Resort, Florida. Mark 13 June 2019 in your diaries.

Here is your latest look at the brand-new immersive coaster experience, which will open in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.

A ride all about Hagrid and magical creatures? Yes please.

There is still so much we are yet to find out about the new addition, but rest assured more details will be revealed soon. Raise your pink umbrellas aloft in celebration!
Now, me and magical creatures ... that is something which looks like a huge amount of fun! :D
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Tags:
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Hagrid's Magical Creatures Ride

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I saw!! I'm so excited!! I wish I could go right now!
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I'm finally catching up on my less-important emails and found this from Pottermore a little over a week ago; more info on the ride!
...you’ll get to join a real-life Care of Magical Creatures class and board a version of Hagrid’s beloved motorbike (a gift from Sirius Black), while another will sit in the sidecar, like Harry once did. From there, you’ll be whisked off on an adventure through – where else? – the Forbidden Forest, Hagrid’s favourite.

The forest isn’t just an illusion either, but an actual, specially created forest, made-up of 1,200 live trees. Expect to meet many of Hagrid’s beastly friends on your trip, such as Cornish Pixies, the welcome return of Fluffy the three-headed dog, and a new beast, never-seen-before in the films. Ooh, fingers crossed for Flobberworms!

Of course, with Hagrid being Hagrid, this ride was hardly going to be a slick, easy experience with no hitches. The flight will go through many twists and turns, rushing forwards and backwards, running at about 50 miles per hour. They’ll be obstacles too, such as a little run-in with some Devil’s Snare, to contend with – so keep your wits about you.
click here to read it the full article

Here is an article detailing the magical creatures on the ride!
Ivy Vaiana
No broom

Post by Ivy Vaiana »

You're joking! Really? Too bad I don't have my apparation license!

Return to “Pottermore”