A History of Magic Audio Book

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

A History of Magic Audio Book

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Pottermore just sent out a notification that Harry Potter: A History of Magic is now available to pre-order from Audible!
We'd like to invite you on an audio journey like no other... led by narrator Natalie Dormer and a host of experts, you'll delve into hidden stories behind real-world magic and explore some of J.K. Rowling's magical inventions.

So if you're after handy tips on how to capture a basilisk, a spell to make yourself invisible or you just have a Hermione-like thirst for knowledge, Harry Potter: A History of Magic will guide you through the realms of magic like never before.
By Pottermore Publishing/Ben Davies, this unabridged audio book is eleven hours long and is narrated by Natalie Dormer.

Click here to find out more about it!
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Tags:
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: A History of Magic Audio Book

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I just finished reading the email about it and I'm super excited!!
Ivy Field
No broom

Post by Ivy Field »

Great! I always wanted to read Quidditch through the ages. I wonder how long it took and how much dedication it is to make 11 HOURS of audio!
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

I will buy this simply to hear Natalie Dormer for 11 hours...
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

IT'S HERE!!!!! :D

I'm in hour 2 right now, and I am so in love with it!!!

Return to “Pottermore”