Another Holiday and a New Quiz!

Moderator: Prefects

Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Another Holiday and a New Quiz!

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

Today is a another holiday and you know what that means... a new quiz on Pottermore!

This quiz test your knowledge on romance in the Harry Potter books!
I did so much better on this than I did on the fantastic beasts quiz and earned 100%!

They have also provided some articles for you to see which house would be your best match. I'm married to a muggle but if he had even an ounce of magic he would be in Slytherin. Which house do you match up with?

Hufflepuff

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Finally, They have ranked 13 of the romances in the novels do you agree with this ordering? Hey

Tags:
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Re: Another Holiday and a New Quiz!

Post by Shadow Gaunt »

16/28 · Scored 57%

Result: Half-hearted

You’re not completely clueless about Harry Potter romances, but there’s work to be done. Basically, you’re not at Gilderoy Lockhart levels just yet. But maybe that’s a good thing.
Well, I tried. But it was fun learning some new things.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

27/28 · Scored 96%
Result: Valentine Victory
A lot of those were quidditch questions, so that was helpful.

As far as the rankings go, I would move Remus and Tonks up more I think, but it's hard to say who I would bring down. Probably Harry and Ginny.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

I would match up best with a Slytherin (no surprise there). I didn't do great on the quiz; I knew things were going downhill when, several questions in, the questions didn't recognize that Ginny dated Neville at least once (they went to the Yule Ball together!)...
Prof. Polaris Black
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Polaris Black »

25/28 · Scored 89%
Result: Valentine Victory
Either you’ve been spiked with a Love Potion, or you’re head over heels in love with these Harry Potter romances.
Some things were obvious and I guessed right a few times but others, not so much. ;)
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

21/28 · Scored 75%
Result: Love your work
You’re not quite as into Valentine’s Day as Professor Lockhart, but you’re pretty damn close. Were you secretly amused by his ghastly pink Hogwarts decorations?

I got the Quidditch questions! Some of them, no idea and guessing. :D

Rankings - Arthur and Molly, definitely first! But I'd move a lot (most) of the others around (and have a lot of tied-for-last-place).
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Pottermore”