Quidditch Through the Ages coming out in audiobook!

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Quidditch Through the Ages coming out in audiobook!

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

For those of us who love to listen to the audio Harry Potter books, a treat is in store for us.

Andrew Lincoln narrates Quidditch Through the Ages! Pottermore announced it just a little bit ago - click to read more

As it says in the release
Now, thanks to the talented vocals of the BAFTA-nominated actor Andrew Lincoln – currently starring in The Walking Dead – it has been turned into an audiobook, due for release on 15 March.
Well done, Pottermore! :)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Tags:
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Quidditch Through the Ages coming out in audiobook!

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

That's so awesome! I can't wait to hear how it sounds!
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

This sounds so exciting now that I've suddenly gotten into audio books more. I can't wait to listen to it to see what fun things are done with it. Most audio books I've listened to have something unique about them. I know I'm still wanting to listen to Fantastic Beasts narrated by Eddie Redmayne. I bet it's awesome.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Emanuel Hines
No broom

Post by Emanuel Hines »

Already waiting for it! So cool, that it is coming out in such a way. I will surely listen to it.
Gladymar Rivera-Virella
No broom

Post by Gladymar Rivera-Virella »

This is amazing! I just started to listen to the Harry Potter audiobooks while reading the books at the same time and the experience is magical. I will definitely purchase the audiobook of Quidditch Through the Ages. Thanks for sharing!

Gladymar Rivera-Virella

Return to “Pottermore”